you can tell a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to. hit shuffle on your iphone, phone, media player, etc and write down the first ten songs and your favorite lyric from each song. then pass it on ten people.
i was tagged by urize, thank you !
i tag akashizzle, nachtkniver, kaneki-coffee, darlingrize, animewarrior4, ne-zushii, kekani, hogyofuckyou, notreallyshinji and staff. srry if you were tagged lmao i just did random peeps from my tag :0
1. where is my mind by pixies - your head will collapse / if there’s nothing in it and you’ll ask yourself / where is my mind
2. somewhere only we know by keane - oh simple thing / where have you gone / i’m getting old and I need something to rely on
3. iris by the goo dolls - and you can’t fight the tears that ain’t coming / or the moment of truth in your lies / when everything feels like the movies / yeah you bleed just to know you’re alive
4. scarecrow by my chemical romance - leave a dream where the fallout lies / watch it grow where a tear stain / dries to keep you safe tonight
5. eyes of fire by blue foundation - i’m taking it slow / feeding my flame / shuffling the cards of your game.
6. a little death by the neighbourhood - and he had said “darling your looks can kill / so now, you’re, dead”
7. you’ve got time by regina spektor - remember all their faces / remember all their voices / everything is different / the second time around
8. rat a tat by fallout boy - we’re all fighting growing old / we’re all fighting growing old / in the HO-hopes / of a few minutes more
9. lane boy by twenty one pilots - forget sanity / forget salary / forget vanity by morality
10. control by halsy - and all the kids cried out / “please stop, you’re scaring me” / i can’t help this awful energy / goddamn right / you should be scared of me / who is in control?