Rules are: 1. Always post the rules 2. Write down the questions you got asked and answer them 3. Write 11 new questions 4. Tag 11 people.
I got tagged by begin–to-hope
1. Do you consider yourself a good cook?
Hahaha, noooo! As a matter of fact, my best friend xa6ear came over today and cooked grilled cheese, spaghetti, and brownies for me since I suck at cooking and my family is away. I can do some stuff but not really cooking. 2. Name a talent you’ve always wish you had.
Singing! I consider myself a decent actress and an okay dancer, but my singing suuuuuucks. 3. Do you have a favorite coffee mug? Why is it your favorite?
I don’t really drink coffee, so no; but my mom uses one that has my sisters, my cousins, and I all on it and it’s super cute so I’ll say that anyways. 4. Do you separate your Oreos before you eat them, or do you eat them as is (whole)?
I used to separate them but I haven’t done that in a rrreeeaaalllyyyy long time! 5. What’s your favorite thing beginning with the letter G? It can be literally anything.
Gravy 6. Have you ever owned a slinky?
A long time ago but it would NEVER WORK. 7. Fave cupcake flavor?
Probably just classic chocolate but I’m always a sucker for red velvet with cream cheese icing. 8. What does your name mean?
Christian. Funny fact, my first and middle name together means “Christian who is like the Lord”. Weeeiirrdd. 9. Last movie that made you cry?
Movie? Um…. Probably like Catching Fire or something… 10. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Just one under my head, but I have another softer one next to me. 11. Do you wet your toothbrush before or after you put the toothpaste on? (This is a legit question, I’ve been arguing with Raine about the proper order of water and toothpaste for months)
Usually before, but sometimes I forget…
My new questions:
1. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theatre?
2. Do you watch any YouTube channels regularly?
3. What was the first CD you ever bought or received?
4. Do you have a dream car you’d like to own one day?
5. What is your favorite gem/stone? (Sapphire, diamond, etc. Also I just realized this could be taken as a Steven Universe question, which it wasn’t, but feel free to put that in there as well if you want!)
6. Preference on book series versus stand alone stories?
7. Favorite accent?
8. What font do you like to use?
9. If you could do anything ever to your hair (even if it isn’t possible in real life), what would that be?
10. If you had access to all the money and/or materials you needed, what would you cosplay as?
11. If you had the chance to become a magical girl/boy (like Sailor Moon, Winx Club, Madoka Magica…), would you do it, and if so, what would your outfit look like?
I always forget to say this but no pressure or anything. I hardly ever get to these myself, so I tooootally would not be offended if you don’t do this.