1. She is 100% valid. In any and all of her feelings. Regardless of if you understand these feelings, they are real. Make sure she knows that.
2. She may seem outgoing and down for anything. And she is. But sometimes when she looks at you, her eyes are screaming to be alone. Away from it all. Help be her escape. Don’t get angry at her for wanting to leave.
3. Some days, she won’t be able to look at herself. She will feel so disgusted, seeing her own reflection will be unbearable. Remind her she is beautiful. But understand some days she just won’t feel that way. That’s okay. Be there to support her anyway.
4. Sometimes the sadness is just too much. Sometimes she has to find a way to feel. Do not condemn her for this. Do not point it out. Do not become disappointed. Be gentle. Rinse away the crimson stains on her arms. Kiss her forehead and say, “we will try again tomorrow.”
5. Always encourage her to write. She is so passionate about it. And she’s so talented. The world deserves to read her words. Support her in this endeavor, no matter what.
6. Don’t ever make the mistake of thinking she needs you. She doesn’t. She is strong. And she is capable of taking care of herself. You’re not a missing piece. You are a supporter. That is all. But open her door as often as she will let you.
7. Some days you won’t hear from her at all. Her heart is probably heavy. She is probably longing to feel something again or nothing at all. Don’t ask her if she’s mad at you because she’s probably numb. Text her and let her know you’re there if she needs a set of ears, a shoulder, a hand, or a spine if she feels like she can’t quite stand that day.
8. She will change the world one day. With her smile. Her writing. Her thoughts. And her passion. Theses are unparalleled by any other. Do not try and stifle her light to make room for your own. Encourage her radiance. Encourage her growth. She doesn’t need you to hold her hand as she rules this world, she only needs you behind her, ready for when days get rough.
9. There will be days she can’t sit still any longer. She will have to get away. Leave town. Go anywhere other than where she is in that moment. Let her. Go with her if she wants. Nourish her desire to travel. Experience it with her any chance you get. Do not, anchor her to one place. Her firefly heart will never be happy locked in a glass jar.
10. She just wants to be loved. Unconditionally. With no expectations for anything in return. She wants to feel as if she is full of light. Even on her darkest days, she wants to know that you still feel her warmth. Love her. While you have the chance. Love her completely…because you are the lucky one who can. So many want to, but she wants YOU to. So do it. You are lucky. Do not forget that.
LMAO so apparently the cast made a joke at comic con and now people are freaking out about Cas hooking up with Mary?! I can’t with this fandom omg I’m in tears! Just think about it…
*puts on Cas voice*
“Hello Dean. Your mother and I have some news… we are in love… you can call me father… or if you prefer… daddy.”
Does… does anyone actually think that Dabb would do that? I think I’d like to see it happen just for the look on Dean’s face! Can you imagine it?!
Maybe something like this but with more horror on his eyes… poor Dean. 😂
Heres my (long overdue oops//) half of a art trade with @rosebloom-arts ! I ended up drawing their character Rox who really ended up winning my heart tbh! She is absolutely gorgeous and you gotta love those freckles!
“It was as if a veil that had hung before her inner consciousness had been lifted, giving to her view a revelation of unsuspected feelings and realities. Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps… perhaps…love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath. ” - Anne of avonlea