I still don’t have words for what this feels like, but I’m gonna try because I have to say something right now.
1. I would personally like to thank Tobin Heath for wrecking my left ankle, I sprained it during the celebration of our fifth goal. Totally fucking worth it.
2. I missed Carli’s first two goals because I was eating. I started a “put it in” chant on our first corner, then quickly looked down to grab a french fry, and the ball went in. Unbelievable. Same scenario on the second goal.
3. After we were up 2-0 scoresandstars and I were interviewed for WCTV, and we ended up on the 11:00 news last night. My family has been telling me all about it all day today.
4. My mission for last night was to get absolutely Star Spangled Hammered and I can confidently say I accomplished that mission.
5. I also told myself I was going to call my Mom crying after we won. I wasn’t crying, but I called her anyway. Proud of myself for that. Thank God she was still awake.
6. I haven’t seen any of the specials yet because I wasn’t home when they aired and I have two midterms to study for, but I’ve heard they’re wild and hilarious.
7. I’m sitting on my bed still eating my leftovers from last night. Also totally fucking worth it.
8. I love this team. I love you guys. I love everything. Thank you all so much, tumblr is beautiful today. We did it.