* hard as it might be to believe, your best is always good enough.
* kid, i’m sorry you’re not getting the kind of support you deserve at home.
* you should be encouraged to do your best.
* if you can’t get that at home, reach out to your friends and let them know you need some good ole’ cheering.
* i think you’re doing just fine.
* don’t give up on yourself, hard as it is.
* you’re smarter than people are giving you credit for, i can tell.
* don’t let anyone make you feel like you should be throwing in the towel.
* i’m proud of the work you have done and know you can excel in life.