I never thought that I’d never speak to someone I was once madly in love with I guess because it’s never happened before ive always been good friends with past lovers.. but this this is so new to me the pain is stinging still lmao
concept: taeil is sitting across from you at a small dining table. two cups of coffee sit in front of the two of you, steam drifting out of the cups. he’s got a newspaper and a red pen in his hands, circling ads for open mic nights at cafes
Hey, guys. I’m sure many of you are aware of what’s been going on with me irl, but for those of you who don’t know, allow me to explain.
My name is Lina, I’m a freelance artist, and several months ago my mother was diagnosed with stage four, terminal cancer in her intestines. even with treatment, the doctors gave her until the end of the year to live. This diagnosis came as a shock, and so soon after my dad passed away only two years ago. it was the last thing we ever expected to happen.
still, we didn’t want to give up, and wanted to provide my mom with treatment, but because she didn’t have insurance, my sisters and i paid what we could for her treatment out of our pockets. we took care of her, and for a while, she seemed like she was getting better, but then her health took a turn for the worst in the last few months.
she fought this wretched cancer for over seven, excruciating months. despite all our efforts and hopes, the morning of October 8th, at the age of 58 my mother passed away.
in the span of only two years we’ve lost both our parents. now, aside from having to shoulder my mom’s medical bills, we have to take care of funeral costs as well. but we cannot do this alone, so we’ve launched a GoFundMe so that we may raise funds to cover the costs of my mother’s funeral, and her medical bills.
friends and family have already generously donated, but we need all the help we can get. please, even $1 will help us, and will be greatly appreciated. however, if you are unable to donate, then please reblog this post so that others will see it, sharing our gofundme on facebook and twitter will also help spread the word.
I’m sorry if you’re tired of seeing me talk about this, and would rather i posted more art, but this matter affects me directly, and i have no other choice but to bring it to people’s attention.
(do not repost) The moment I found out that Ukai’s seiyuu passed away I just had to drop everything I was doing and just draw this as a thank you for all of his hardwork and contribution to this series. Although I don’t know him personally, hearing about this felt like a member of my own family had passed, which says a lot about the impact he had. He truly did bring Ukai Keishin to life and my all time favorite quotes from this series were his lines. I don’t really know what else to say, except he will truly be missed and I just hope for the best for his family and loved ones. Rest in peace, Tanaka Kazunari, and thank you so so much for everything!
1. “I don’t understand what it is. I know I’m not the prettiest, but I love you with all my heart. Why isn’t that enough?”
2. “I thought about you a lot tonight, I think about you a lot every night. What is so great about her?”
3. “I would’ve given everything to you, I think in a way, I did.”
4. “I would’ve loved you forever, don’t you know that?”
5. “I miss you so much, but I’m tired of chasing after this dream I have of the two of us, of what we could have been if you had just given me the chance to take care of you. I don’t know what makes her so much better, she doesn’t look at you the way I did, the way I still do. The only peace of mind I’ll have is knowing that one day you’ll be ready for a love like me, and I won’t be there anymore. I’m really looking forward to that day.”