- Women: Why do men spit in public?
- Men: Where ELSE should we spit? On you??? Do you want us to spit on YOU!?! Alright, FINE.
- Women: A teenage girls bra strap shouldn't be a reason to send her home.
- Men: Okay. Okay, alright. Alright, okay, okay. Well why don't I just PULL MY DICK OUT IN CLASS THEN!?!?
- Women: A person should have the right to an abortion.
- Men: Ohhhhh women want abortions! Well men should be able to rape them, that seems like the logical equivalent of this situation.
- Women: Women need to defend themselves from violent men.
- Men: Oh, what, you can hit me but I can't hit you!? why CAN'T I hit you? WHEN can I hit you??? Tell me when I can hit you, please. I want to know. I need to know.
- Women: Men overreact a lot.
- Men: WHOA. Why would you go there? Why do you generalize all men like that? I feel so attacked. This is so hurtful.
- Men: This is why no one likes feminists.
I'm African American and I really want to do cosplay but sometimes I feel like I can't/shouldn't because of my skin tone. Do you have any advice as to what I should do or any African American cosplayers I can follow??