Tanaka Ryuunosuke Procrastination Headcanons
Guess what I’ve been doing… NOT MY ESSAY (I have, like, two pages written). xD
My boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to go work on the website he’s making so that I can work on my paper without distraction. HE SHOULD KNOW ME BETTER BY KNOW. Lol, but enjoy what I have produced instead of a research paper.
- Literally, I guarantee you that this boy puts everything - unless it’s volleyball - off until the very last minute. This includes all homework and studying, shopping for gifts, and even planning get togethers. This kid just cannot do things in a timely manner
- But he complains about it all the time. Probably multiple times a day, so it’s not like he forgets. He’s constantly reminding himself and yet still waits to do it until it’s almost too late.
- “Shit, I still gotta get my sister a gift for her birthday” or “I still haven’t done any of my summer homework and I only have a week left!” I’m sure Ennoshita gets sick and tired of hearing about it on nearly a daily basis, like GO GET YOUR SHIT DONE, TANAKA.
- I am 246 percent sure that Noya is Tanaka’s enabler in this field - because he’s probably just as bad - and is always like, “nah bro, you got time. Wanna go see who can throw these rocks the farthest?!” (legit that was a competition my brother and boyfriend just had).
- And then when he actually starts working on it he just stares and stares and STARES. Because where in the world am I supposed to get the motivation to actually do this??? He didn’t want to do it when he got the assignment and he still doesn’t want to do it even though it’s almost due!
- Ennoshita has given one too many angry tantrums about Tanaka’s work production - he’s like a strict father, lol. Saeko is always greatly amused and tends to listen outside the door.
- Shopping. Omg, shopping for someone else is a nightmare. Christmas has been approaching all freaking year long and chances are he’ll wait until two days before to go out and try to find that PERFECT gift, because he cannot give them anything less than perfect!
- He fucking always does too. This kid is the procrastination miracle worker.
- Even though he stayed up all night long doing it, he got the homework done. It may not be right or the essay may not be that good to get him an A, but damnit, he turned it in completed so he deserves SOMETHING for all his hard work! (Treat yo’self, bae!)