- Jafar:That's why you never hear these words about a Savior. "And they lived happily ever after."
- Aladdin:What are you talking about?
- Aladdin:That's how, like, 90% of all stories end.
- Aladdin:Like, yeah, they might not be totally accurate but that doesn't mean you don't hear it, like, all the time.
- Jafar:Look, I'm trying to establish a theme here. Can you just work with me?
I like that you still have hope in the ot4 friendship. Zayn leaving totally destroyed the illusion for me. I'm sure they wish each other well but I don't think they're in touch at all except maybe birthday wishes. Same as all the other boybands I've followed, same as any other friendship that drifts apart due to distance. It sucks to know this because I doubt they'll ever acknowledge each other's work unless prompted to do so by fans or media, and I'll miss the dynamics.