Tagged by @sonador-reveur @paratmin and @oneamateurgirl1612
Thanks for tagging and sorry if I missed anyone, mention notifications seem to be AWOL 😀
1) How many works in progress to do you currently have?
Loads, I have several notes pages of vague ideas and half rhymes. Some of them are destined to remain unfinished though 😂
2) Do you/would you write fan fiction?
I lack the planning, stamina and concentration needed for things longer than 24 lines, so probably not gonna happen.
3) Do you prefer real books or ebooks?
Both, I’ll read anything I can get my hands on 📕📗📘📙📔📓📖📱
4) When did you start writing?
I started this blog in 2013, but I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember 📝
5) Do you have someone you trust that you share your work with?
All of you lovely Tumblr people 😁 My family have probably read 100-200 of my rhymes at most, not because I don’t trust them. They know about my blog, they’re just not that into poetry. Plus the thought of reading 1000 poems is a bit daunting 😂🤣😱
6) Where is your favourite place to write?
On the couch with coffee ☕️
7) Favourite childhood book?
Revolting Rhymes by Roald Dahl and anything by Paul Jennings
8) Writing for fun or writing for publication?
For fun and entertainment, if I was writing for publication I’d be a very disappointed poet 😂
9) Pen and paper or computer?
iPad or iPhone mostly. I do write out finished poems in notebooks though
10) Have you ever taken any writing classes?
Nope, it’s something I’d like to do one day though
11) What inspires you to write?
Everything. I write down ideas when I have them so that when I’m struggling, I can go through my notes and something generally pops out. Failing that, I read loads of poetry which is inspiring. Poetry Prompt blogs are always good for inspiration too.