“Wow, so this is what I can look forward to when I get my own command.” “You want your own ship, Vega?” “Yeah, maybe one day, when I’m old and can’t fight worth shit anymore.” “You just come up here to make fun of your commander?”
The "I know I have other things to write but these seem so cool/weird/etc" sentence prompt meme
Because I’m absolute shit and have a habit of coming up with sentence prompts instead of writing stuff I should be working on, I present this list of sentence prompt memes.
Send me a few of these and I’ll write a drabble based off of it, naturally it’ll be a reader insert. Be sure to include which character you’d like.
You can even use them as rp starters/fanfic/whatever.
1) “I’m like 85% sure that’s illegal but sure I’ll help you.”
2) “Don’t wake me up unless there’s a fire and even then don’t.”
3) “I don’t want to talk about them, they give me a headache, and they’re dumb.”
4) “So is that a no on the burning down the place?”
5) “Ok, I may or may not have started an occult.”
6) “Alright but you gotta promise you’re not gonna be mad if I tell you what happened.”
7) “Explain to me what exactly possessed you into thinking this was a good idea?”
8) “Just for that I’m gonna have to remember to kick your ass twice as hard.”
9) “It’s 3 in the morning, why is it always 3 in the morning when you call me?!”
10) “You meme loving fuck.”
11) “You say that like it’s supposed to be offensive.”
12) “Wanna know how many fucks I give? Negative six, you owe ME fucks to give.”
13) “I don’t see the problem…what…oooh you’re talking about the fires.”
14) “I love you but if you play that song one more time I will strangle you.”
15) “Those dead bodies were here before I even got here…well like half of them but that’s details.”
16) “So the apocalypse started and I may have had a hand in starting it, so um sorry?”
17) “If you get arrested I’ll bail you out…pfft let’s be real I’ll probably be in the holding cell with you.”
18) “How the actual hell did you manage to cause this much trouble in 5 minutes?!”
19) “Why is there someone tied up in the backseat of my car?”
20) “This is why you read contracts before you sign them!”
21) “Uh, there’s someone that’s shitfaced at the door and they say they know you, is it cool if I let them in?”
22) “They say this place is haunted…but I think that’s bullshit.”
23) “The amount of alcohol I’d need to drink to make me forget about this would literally kill me.”
24) “Your daddy issues are a real turn off.”
25) “I’m gonna punch you in the mouth…with my mouth…gently…several times….”
[I’ll add more as time goes on, feel free to add some!]
A movie-marathon night with pocket-sized Woozi where the two of you would be sharing a big plate of popcorns and marshmallows with you sitting on the couch and Woozi sitting on the end of the plate next to you. Imagine half way through the third movie when you suddenly find a strange piece of marshmallow and you pick it up only to realise that the said piece of marshmallow you’re holding is actually a very unimpressed pocket-sized Woozi (who’s now staring at you judgingly with an unfinished piece of popcorn in his hand).
“Well, now that you know I’m not some piece of marshmallow, can you put me down? I’m feeling a little woozy up here.”
ladies make everything better;post-apocalyptic sci-fi
In which the Earth is invaded by a race of blue-scaled, sentient beings and their mechs. Though the planet is lost, the humans keep fighting. A human girl, along with several of her resistance friends, is kidnapped and taken aboard their ship to be dissected and reprogrammed into obedience. However, one of the aliens in charge of her group imprints on her, and saves her from a terrible fate. Together they escape the ship and return to Earth, resolving to help the resistance take it back.
aka i really don’t know what i’m doing anymore but this idea is stuck in my head and i can’t get rid of it and therefore must make something.
She felt cheated out of the revenge that she wanted so badly not only for herself, but also for her best friend.
She was told that seeing him hurt would quench her need for vengeance.
That could not be further from the truth: she found no satisfaction in seeing him suffer; no joy in torture.
Every punch, every attack on him felt like an assault against herself. Instead of the promised satisfaction, she only tasted the bitter ashes in her mouth.
The sounds were the worst.
Simmons, who prided herself in her high tolerance for the macabre, wanted to throw up at the dull thud of flesh meeting flesh. The growls of the interrogator would stay with Simmons for a long, long while. Equally nauseating were the moans of pain escaping her former teammate, despite his efforts to show no reaction.
She, however, forced herself to endure. She was doing it for Fitz, she reminded herself. Fitz deserved to know that Ward was suffering because of the things he had done to them; that Ward was paying for his betrayal. She owed Fitz that much.
You know what would make Costia’s death even more tragic and heartbreaking for Lexa? If the two of them had had a fight right before Costia was taken.
Like, they are in Lexa’s tent, arguing because Lexa wants to send Costia back to Polis and the girl is completely against the idea. Even if there is a war, she has no intention of leaving Lexa’s side.
“You could get hurt, Costia.”
“I don’t care. My place is next to you, and you know it.” She is stubborn, she has always been.
“You need to listen! The Ice Nation is much different from the other clans. Nia is much more ruthless. I can’t focus if I’m worried about you…”
“You don’t need to worry. I’m not a warrior, I’m not in the battlefield. I want to stay here.”
“It doesn’t matter that you are not a warrior. It’s still dangerous. Tomorrow you will be escorted to–”
“You can’t force me!” Costia interrupts her. “You can’t impose your will on me! I am–”
“YOU ARE A WEAKNESS!” Lexa suddenly yells, all control gone. “I am the Commander, and you are a weakness. I can’t be worried about you all the time!”
Her breathing is ragged once she is done screaming, and as soon as she regains control, as soon as she sees the expression on Costia’s face, the hurt in her eyes, she immediately regrets her words. Her shoulders slump, her entire face softens, she is the opposite of the angry Commander who yelled unjust words to the person she loves the most on Earth.
Lexa opens her mouth to apologize, but she is cut off by a guard entering, and telling that a village has been attacked and Costia, one of the best healers on camp, is required to leave, to go attend the wounded.
“I’ll be out in a moment,” Costia tells to the guard, who quickly leaves. Then she turns to stare back at Lexa with the same pain in her eyes, but also a glint of anger. Lexa has never seen her like this, and it kills her that she was the one to hurt her so much.
“Costia, I’m s–”
“I’ll treat the injured in the village,” Costia interrupts her with a harshness in her voice that Lexa has never heard before. “After that, I will leave. You will be free of your weakness. I will obey you, Commander…”
Hearing Costia use her title stings more than the burn from her first kill scar. She was never the Commander to Costia. She was Lexa, always Lexa. The Commander belonged to her people, but Lexa belonged to Costia. So, hearing her call her by that title, with coldness in her voice, hurts more than a spear to her chest.
Lexa takes a step forward, extending her hand to take Costia’s, but Costia turns and walks toward the exit.
“Costia, wait! I’m so…” But Costia is already gone, and she is standing alone in her tent, with her arm still up and tears in her eyes.
Lexa spends the next two days between meetings and planning strategies, but a part of her mind is always on Costia. The first thing she’s gonna do is apologize. She is gonna spend all the time it takes making it up to her love for the cruel things she said.
But life is crueler, and on the third day, when Lexa is actually starting to get worried about not receiving any news from Costia, a horse arrives at the camp. A horse with a dead body strapped to it, that Lexa with horror recognizes as the guard who escorted Costia to the village. In his hands, he’s holding a small box with the colors of the Ice Nation.
Lexa’s hands are shaking when she opens it. Her heart stops she sees its contents, when she sees the delicate finger inside. The finger that had gently traced her body infinite times. The finger that, three days before, she had been too slow to grab and kiss.