I WAS SUCH A CHRISSY

anonymous asked:

There was absolutely no reason for Robert to react the way he did on Friday, for one because he is too clever for that. Robert tears people down with his words, he plots and schemes to get what he wants. The only time a violent side has come out is when he has exhausted his usual ways, but he is certainly never stupid enough to do it in public (except with Ross). It would have been much more in character for Robert verbally insult Rebecca, perhaps spilling some secret to distance her & Chrissie

I completely agree with nonnie. Him lashing out physically at Rebecca was so out of character for Robert, especially in a public setting. It was for nothing more then to make Robert look violent, and have Rebecca the poor victim. I’m not happy with either of those characterisations frankly.

anonymous asked:

As a former Rbecca stan, I can confirm 99% of the reason I loved her is because she dressed pretty (the other 1% was bc I wanted Rob to have a friend, I'd been waiting for her to turn up for years, and I wanted her and Chrissie to have a cute relationship)

Haha thank you confirming it anon ;) and sorry ED ruined her and her potential for you.

3

Because Yuri and Otabek are the John and Chrissy of social media and i’m too tired to make legit fanart anymore 

bonus they banter on social media while sitting next one another 

For Otayuri Week Day 2 pretends i didn’t skip out on a day cus it was spent finishing my 100086423 word essay also excuse my ugly handwriting

Benedict Cumberbatch as Christopher Tietjens, Parade’s End.

Sepia coloured Pigma Micron 01 and 05 with a bit of Sepia Pigma Brush on Strathmore Toned Tan Paper, (9x12)

My Art Tag

My Shops (S6) (RB)

10

“It’s an amazing and really powerful thing to be celebrated for who you are. I think there’s a lot of girls that actually don’t feel that in their whole life and I want to spend my life honoring those people, making them feel seen and heard.” ~ Hayley Williams

girls can rock too