- Beast Boy: It’s bollocks, Cy! It’s your brand of bollocks from first to last.
- Cyborg: No, you can’t ever see the big picture. You can’t see any picture!
- Beast Boy: I am talking about something primal. Right? Savagery. Brutal animal instinct.
- Cyborg: And that wins out every time with you. You know, the human race has evolved, BB!
- Beast Boy: Oh, into a bunch of namby-pamby, self-analyzing wankers who could never hope to...
- Cyborg: We’re bigger. We’re smarter. Plus, there’s a thing called teamwork, not to mention the superstitious terror of your pure aggressors!
- Beast Boy: You just want it to be the way you want it to be.
- Cyborg: It’s not about what I want!
- Robin: Sorry. Is this something we should all be discussing?
- Cyborg: No.
- Robin: It just sounds a little serious.
- Cyborg: It was mostly... theoretical. We...
- Beast Boy: We were just working out a - Look, if cavemen and astronauts got into a fight, who would win?
- Robin: Ah. You’ve been yelling at each other for 40 minutes about this.
- Robin: Do the astronauts have weapons?
- Beast Boy and Cyborg: No.
Hi, would you do an imagine where Bucky wife suffers from a lung Inflammation but he’s currently on a longer Mission. So one day he gets the call that your condition got worse and you’re already in the ICU. Bucky then gets home immediately, staying by your side and hoping for you to get better? :) I also suffer from this at the Moment and it sucks to be in a Hospital :(