Hellooo Tokyo Ghoul fandom! We will be hosting Hidekane Week on December 8–14, 2014. Getting ready for the holidays? All those year-end exams? Well take a little break, cozy up with a warm cup of coffee, and come celebrate the best duo this side of Tokyo, Japan!
So how does this work??
Like most fandom week events, each day has a certain theme or topic for you to produce work. We’ve provided you with 3 options for each day: 1 general and 2 specifics. Feel free to pick only 1 or combine them in however way you interpret them. Fanart, fanfic, graphics, cosplay, AMVs…whatever you do!
- Day 1 ––– Firsts / A Big Confession / Bookstore Date
- Day 2 ––– Sunshine / Studying Together / A Trip to the Arcade
- Day 3 ––– Moonlight / Dealing with a Sick Ghoul / Sharing Music
- Day 4 ––– Play / Animal Ears / Borrowing Each Other’s Clothes
- Day 5 ––– Rest / Trading Massages / On Break
- Day 6 ––– Waiting / Pulling An All-nighter / Surprise Birthday Party
- Day 7 ––– Lasts / Settling In / ANYTHING GOES!
Once you’ve made your contribution, upload it to tumblr, and use #hidekaneweek in the first 5 tags of your post to make it easier for us to find in tumblr’s search engine!
Read the RULES before you participate. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a message, and we’ll address it ASAP. Help spread the word any way you can or else a certain bun might die of loneliness! <:(