ok guys so this info is from Facebook but here ya go
So, I’m not sure if anyone has been keeping up-to-date with the Yuri!!! On Stage announcements, but here’s a very quick recap of some /interesting/ canon things that went down!
- Yuuri & Viktor played a stripping game and Yuuri lost and woke up with Viktor’s underwear on his head
- at some point Yuuri vomits and I’m not sure if it’s the morning after or during some “fun” with Viktor lol
- Yurio yelling a lot and Seung-Gil tells Yuuri to put some clothes on
- “OVERCOME CHIHOKO” is written in Russian on Yuuri’s back
- *flashback to the night before drunk as heck* Viktor and Chris flirting hard
- Viktor called Yurio ‘kitten’
- Chris flirting with Yuuri saying “do you want to…drink my…sake?” and Yuuri replies with “it’s our sake” lol
- Leo and Guang-Hong say “adults are gross”
- Chris is SAVAGE and tells them “drink from your mother’s breast and go to beddy bye” LOL
- Yuuri getting jealous that Viktor isn’t paying attention to him:
Yuuri: Viktorrrrrr, stop looking at Chris and look at meeee
Viktor: I am looking at you!
Yuuri: You’re not looking enough!!
- Queue to what seems to be a questionable conversation but turns out to not be what they are insinuating lol:
Yuuri: Viktor…do it with me
Viktor: Do what?
Yuuri: That thing we do, when we drink…do that…with me.
- QUEUE THE STRIPPING GAME
- At some point Yurio calls Yuuri ‘Katsuki shit Yuuri!’
- Yurio got mad at Yuuri for 'hiding Viktor’ because Viktor disappeared to god knows where and everyone was blaming it on Yurio lol
- Otabek and Yurio arguing over possible show names for Yurio, where Otabek came up with the majority of them:
YURI ON DARKNESS
YURI ON GALAXY
YURI ON TIGER
俺vs時代(me vs generation)
- At some point Viktor and Yuuri get into the topic of flexibility and Yuuri claims 'Chihoko is more flexible than you’ to which Viktor thinks Yuuri is on about an ex and gets HELLA JEALOUS
- Queue this conversation after Viktor hearing Chinhoko:
Yuuri (hella drunk): are youuuu madddd
Yuuri: Yes you areeeeee
Viktor’s internal monologue: Oh…I was so mad
- Viktor then having a crisis thinking he knew everything about Yuuri…BUT WHO IS THIS CHIHOKO?
- Viktor is now BUTT NAKED on top of the ninja castle: IS THIS BETTER THAN CHIHOKO?
Yuuri: WHO THE HELL IS THAT? I could search the whole world, nobody is better than you!
Viktor: AM I SHINING, YUURI
Yuuri: YES, VERY BRIGHTLY
- Turns out that 'Chihoko’ is a mispronunciation from Yuuri in his drunken state and what he meant to say was 'Sachihoko’ which is a fish statue which sits on top of the ninja castle
- Viktor, while butt naked atop the ninja castle, tries to stretch to look like the sachihoko fish statue lol
- Viktor then invitied Yuuri to strip and join him on the roof because “the view is better when we’re naked” LOL
- Viktor also shouted from atop the ninja castle “they were Yuuri’s past, but I am his NOW!”
- Seung-gil is apparently an affectionate drunk and kissed Nishigori lol
A couple of minor other tid-bits:
- Yurio brought the piroshki to Yuuri to cheer him up as Viktor wasn’t there/worried about Makkachin
- When Yurio was in Hasetsu and said they were going to find Viktor for ramen, it just ended up being Yuuri and Yurio going for ramen together
Also probably the biggest announcement (which I have already seen posted) is WE’RE GETTING A MOVIE! The movie isn’t going to be a recap of anything and is going to be completely new material! I’ve heard that it could possibly be about the time in between in Hasetsu and everywhere else that we didn’t see and showing how Yuuri and Viktor got to be as close as they are!
SO all-in-all we have learnt that Viktor and Yuuri can never keep their clothes on while drunk and both get extremely jealous, and BASICALLY EVERYONE IS EXTRA AS HECK.
(Info taken from fb)
(All of these updates for the story Were gathered from twitter user @/denkimouse so if you want to look for yourself in case I missed anything else, there ya go! lol)
okay overarching thoughts because I’m still reeling:
this I think was the most well done finale, and maybe even episode, in the show’s history. it managed to be hilarious the entire time while keeping an actual feeling of tension for the entire half hour (I was seriously on the edge of my seat in a way I never have been with this show). it somehow managed to highlight so many of the squad’s relationships (jake/amy, jake/rosa, rosa/holt, etc.) on a powerful level, and show how far this ragtag team has come to really being each other’s family. it brought back so many references to old running jokes that have made this show what it was (the montages, the sex tape jokes, the cool cool cool’s, the cocaiiiine, rosa’s hidden past…seriously how did they fit all of these in one episode). the acting was INCREDIBLE I kept rewinding scenes to watch each character’s different reactions because they were so on point.
it was an incredible episode to wrap up what’s really been a phenomenal season. this episode basically made me so happy to be a brooklyn nine nine fan, and so happy that this precious show exists.
(in unrelated news jesus christ dan goor was not kidding that this was not made for a series finale….can you imagine if it was??? i would die)