[PLACE] Hikarigaoka Park.
Series: Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Romaji: Hikarigaoka Kouen
Location: Azabu-Juuban, Minato Ward, Tokyo, Japan
First appearance: Act 3
Last appearance: Final Act
- It was not officially identified in the series so it will be referred to by its actual name.
- “Hikarigaoka” can be translated to mean “light on the hill.”
- The real park can be found in Hikarigaoka, a district in the Nerima ward of Tokyo.
- Whenever the park was shown, the Twins Bridge (ふたご橋) was often visible.
- The eight main characters in the Digimon Adventure anime originally lived in Hikarigaoka. The area was seen again in the following series Digimon Adventure 02.