I’ve noticed a lot of the tag games are dying off and I want to keep all of the creativity and excitement for each others projects going!
Rules: Post a sentence or excerpt from your WIP that you are proud of (be it because of how it’s written, how you came up with it, where it has brought you in the story, It’s up to you!) And tag 10 people! (or however many you’d like!)
Untitled Camp Nano Project (first draft):
She hated him with every inch of her body. At that time she realized, she would happily throw him in to the ocean and never look back. (my adult child not taking any more poop :’) she has come so far )
- You’re not sure what time it is. There are no windows. It is both noon and midnight. Time does not exist.
- The florescent lights do not change. They are eternal, they blaze upon you like stars. You saw the sun once, though you don’t really remember.
- There is food somewhere. The table next to you has food. It’s chicken nuggets and fries. You go to get food. It’s nuggets and fries. It's the only food for miles. You’ve never eaten anything else. You are so hungry.
- You saw a print you liked. You go to find it, but you can’t. There are so many tables, so many prints. The table is gone, the artist is nowhere to be seen. Maybe they were never there.
- You try to find table F6. You’ve been through the alley ten times. You’ve seen the same prints and plushies over and over. Table F6 is nowhere. You are growing old.
- There is a sound echoing from somewhere. It is loud and shakes the floor. You cannot find the source.
- You have no cell signal. You stand on the chair, but get nothing. The outside world ceases to exist. Your face is on a milk carton somewhere.
Jeremy’s squip looks like Michael. Jeremy is shocked and confused when he hears this image of the person he loves most and trusts most telling him he’s terrible. It makes the squip 1000x more evil. Jeremy gets even more distant from Michael and even after the whole incident is over he’s still nervous and it makes Michael feel awful because he didn’t do anything wrong. He’d NEVER do anything to hurt Jeremy. But Jeremy realizes and remembers how much he loves Michael and he just like shows up on his doorstep one night and cries and collapses into his arms.
i drew this thinking i could play with expressions.. only to realise.. no.. not really.. and then i got really disappointed with myself and started doubting how i draw Rhys and well.. how i draw.. -side eyes-