Day 2’s events:
* Pointy got left at the school overnight. A group of flowers found him the next morning, and soon decided to help him find his brother. They eventually figured out that it was a terrible idea, though. (to be elaborated on)
* Pointy tried to rip Ebott’s mouth wide open after Ebott impersonated Shifter’s voice, trying to search inside of him for his brother.
* #3 bullied a small flower, Paper, until the little thing was inconsolably crying.
* Pointy got stuffed into a locker.
* Art class happened. It devolved into a big fight. #3 didn’t take part, but encouraged one of the fighters.
* #3 snuck out of art class to follow and attack Shifter. Another student threatened to eat him for it.
* People keep trying to help and talk to Pointy and are making little bits of progress as they figure out what they should or shouldn’t do. The character of mine that gets the most play seems to be the dead husk who literally can’t parse most of what people do, and that’s adorable.