HealthySweets

Yes! I gave into an extra serving of Vanilla Shakeology in the form of my Banana Jama Peanut Bama Pancakes! My own creation since I seriously caught the sweet tooth spirit after work this afternoon. I’m proud of myself for not buying a Hershey chocolate bar instead. This is much more filling and better for me. I was in sweet heaven you guys AND it only calls for 4 ingredients, which DON’T include carbs!!! Hallelujah! Yes God!

Ingredients: 1 large banana (it should yield about ⅓ - ½ cup, mashed), 2 eggs, ⅛ teaspoon baking powder (optional but recommended), 2 tablespoons Vanilla Shakeology or 1 packet (optional; you can also add a touch of vanilla extract)

Peanut Bama Syrup: Heat 3 tsp of natural peanut butter and 1 tsp of honey for 30 seconds in a microwave. Then drizzle!

Instructions: Place a medium skillet over medium heat on the stove. Let it heat up while you prepare the pancakes. It’s ready when water dropped into the pan sizzles. To prepare the pancakes, mash the banana well with a couple of forks. Add the eggs, baking powder, and protein powder (if using) and whisk until well combined. Spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray before adding in 2-3 tablespoons of the pancake mixture (I used a sprayed metal ring to make mine so round – if you don’t want to bother, they’ll just be a little wonky shaped.) Let the pancakes cook for 25-30 seconds before flipping and letting the other side cook for the same amount of time. Remove to a plate and serve with nut butter, sugar-free syrup, butter, fruit, or whatever you’d like!

Thursday sugar high. Why not?! As long as it is guilt free 😝

Then i mix the chocolate one with matcha~ 🍵🍫

#matcha #greentea #vegan #custard and #chocolate #banana #creme #pie

#VSCOcam #vscobake #vscofood #vscofashionfood #handsinframe #glutenfree #dairyfree #sugarfree #healthysweets #f52grams #feedfeed (at home 🌱)

Včera jsem udělala první (zkušební) várku těchle sušenek, dneska už mám dopečeno znova a jen odolovávám, aby zbylo na snídani 😊 jsou naprosto výborné a hlavně naprosto zdravé 😍👌🏻💪🏻
#cookies #oats #healthy #healthysweets #foodmatters #food #sweets #foodstagram #cranberries #chia #leinsamen #coconut #cocoapowder #bannana #iloveit #youarewhatyoueat (v místě Barbara’s apartment )

👅💦 {Healthified Red Velvet Cupcakes topped with chocolate protein frosting and sprankles} Eating healthy in all the right ways. The perfect way to end my Sunday. 🌻🌻🌻🌻 #healthyFoodie #healthyLiving #HealthyCollegeStudent #fitgirl #fitFam #cupcakes #questnutrition #flavorgod #chocolatedonut #HealthyLifestyle #wieghtLoss #healthySweets

#sundayfunday Love these bad boys!! Soo sweet, tangy and chewy! If u’ve never tried dried fruit you should! They are a great help if you have a gigantic #sweettooth like me!! They are kinda my Sunday #cheat #treat #nealsYard #driedmango #naturescandy #sweets #naturalsweets #eatrealfood #foodie #healthysweets #driedfruit

Rice Cake Ice Cream Sandwich anyone 👅💦? It’s been a long time since I had an ice cream sandwich and I’ve been wanting one badly but I didn’t have any cookies on hand so I went to the only thing I had which was organic brown rice cakes. It was delicious, sweet and crunchy. Don’t knock it till you try it 😉

#HealthyCollegeStudent #healthySweets #fitgirl #fitFam #HealthyLifestyle #nutsnmore #arcticzero #SweetSpreads #RiceCakeIceCreamSandwich

Because it’s all about balance! It’s ok to treat yourself with sweets. I follow the 80/20 diet , which is not entirely a diet. 80% of the time I eat very healthy and the rest 20% I treat my self, usually during the weekends. If you can, try to choose treats that have ingredients that you can pronounce or even better if you can bake your own goods! 🌻#vegan #sweets#dayoff#baklava#treats#itsoktorelax#takeabreak#healthysweets