After about a week at Hogwarts, Hermione Granger secretly hated Harry Potter.
After being spurned for being “the smart kid” all her life, she thought finding out she was magic was going to be the best thing that ever happened to her. She read all she could to find out as much about magic and the wizarding world as possible, and she was still just as lonely and miserable as she was back home. Yet here’s this kid who grew up without any knowledge of magic, just like her, who didn’t bother to learn anything about the wizarding world and is just barely scraping by academically. And EVERYONE LOVES HIM.
Of course, she warmed up to him after the troll incident, but she didn’t really get over her grudge until they had a talk about their family life. Hermione initially thought he was just really interested about the aspect of parents who were dentists until she realized that Harry had been going through everything she’s been going through at Hogwarts, but in his own home.
I was tagged by @wing–it (thanks, this was fun!)
Rules: Put your music on shuffle and list the first 10 songs then tag 10 others.
1. You May Run On - Alvin Ailey
2. We Both Reached for the Gun - Chicago Motion Picture Soundtrack
3. Crazy Chick - Charlotte Church
4. The Qudditch Match - John Williams (Harry Potter and the Sorceror’s Stone Soundtrack)
5. Don’t Say Yes Until I Finish Talking - from the TV show Smash
6. Buzzcut Season - Lorde
7. Hold On To Me - Bo Bice
8. The Hot Honey Rag - Fosse (Original Broadway Cast)
9. Mannequin - Katy Perry
10. Three Welsh Bird Songs: Mae Hiraeth Yn Y Mor
Bonus 11. That Would Be Enough - Hamilton Soundtrack
This actually isn’t even as random as it could have been lol.
I don’t have a lot of followers, so if you see this and want to do it, do it!