after-the-ellipsis replied to your post: Tarra Wellntruly’s TEN BEST EPISODES of “HANNIBAL”
Secondo! A curve ball! I dig it.
Apparently peeps are not as much fans of ‘Secondo’ as I am? But like, buddies, Season 3 Episode 3 ‘Secondo’ includes
- the *ultimate* in Hannibal Mopes While Bedelia Drinks, feat. “Betrayal and forgiveness are best seen as something akin to falling in love.” LOVE BOOM.
- Hannibal’s own Artemis managing some gloomy gothic fairytale castle (have we considered how much Chiyo is Artemis btw? with the hunting and the solitude and the protecting of young girls?)
- this moment
- the Sinking Of The Titanic themed dinner party catered by Escoffier and DJ Morbid Whimsy
- the fabulous return of Noir Jack Crawford, with hat
- Pazzi rumbling: “My hunt for il Mostro has let the crrows peck at my heaart.”
- Will Graham wandering around a darkly enchanted literal greenwood surrounded by literal fireflies
- Hannibal washing Bedelia’s hair in the gilded tub! her mermaidian mic drop ohmygoddd
- Will & Chiyo drinking Hannibal’s wine and being mournful creeps
- and the bell clang of “I have to eat him” like, reverberating in time