Earlier this week, mountliang tagged me to make a list the posts i’m most proud of. It was actually really really nice to see how much i got done this year.
1. YOGA BUCKY. v proud of this. He’s so bendy! I drew the preliminary sketches while waiting for the bus one day and i feel like the loose freehand thing survived into the final piece. BONUS: MANBUN.
2. MUSCULAR BABE KATE BISHOP because i just love her so much, and i’m kind of sad that we don’t get more muscular lady superheroes.
3. THIS OTHER KATE BISHOP based on that one picture of arden cho because she is so cute. i’m proud of it because it went really fast from conception to completion and was really fun to make.
4. BUCKY WITH A DOG which i’m proud of because i struggled with it and it never really worked, imo, but i posted it anyway, and not, months later, i’m actually pretty happy with it.
5. BLACK WIDOW COLORING PAGES Okay, if anyone actually printed these out and used them please take a picture it would probably make my YEAR.
And i’m supposed to: tag some blogs you think should be proud of what they do, whether it’s art, writing, edits, great choices of what to reblog, brilliant tags, lovely responses to asks. spread some positivity!
So, tagging some people (but obviously you should only do this if you want to): idyllspace, joshuaejudd, kate-silver-of-the-5-30-kate, bookshop, joellesoswell, ocwut, emmalyn (IF YOU WANT, i know i tagged you twice lol), and anyone who makes stuff and wants to talk about it.