That’s not true! You were a righteous man! You were willing to sacrifice your life for the sake of others! Your strength is on a whole different level! I don’t even begin to compare to you! And yet…! I’m sorry, Ebisu!
47. Have you ever been high?
- high.. sa pagibig hahah joke nope di pa 48. Have you ever been drunk?
- yes ofc!! #walwal 49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out?
- uhh, wala naman.. 72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 3 but I like to sleep with 6 pillows hahaha 76. What colour is your underwear?
- hmm why? lol, pink 89. Name a person you hate?
- nadine lustre (omg sorry hahahaha) 90. Name a person you love?
- wala akong love hahaha char nanay ko 106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
- nahh, yung sakin yung laging nibbreak. sad, no? 137. How tall are you?
- 5'5! 147. Mars or Snickers?
- MALTESERS, SORRY :P
50, 70, 100 (rando numbers I know hahaha) also hi :p
Hello!!! Thanks for asking, loves! :*
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
I only have one hoodie and its gray.
70. Names of your bestfriends?
Patty, Heidi, Rach, Bea, Gea, Jane, Meann, Shar G, Mae and Cristian.
*Not all of them are my ‘best friends’ but I think they are all worth mentioning. They are cousins, friends from high school and colleagues from work and are all part of my ‘support group’ and I wouldn’t have survived the past few months without them.
100. How are you feeling?
I am ok. Steady. But I know I can do better than ok. I feel like I’m stuck and my life’s going nowhere, tbh. I guess this is not how I pictured my life would be at this point (far from it!). Circumstances change though, not always for the better.
Still feeling hopeful, nonetheless. I am celebrating a milestone birthday in a few months and hoping things look up soon ☀️.