“Now for all y’all who ain’t heard of me. Mr. M-O-E the BARRE BABY, I’m a south side living legend. Of 3rd ward, bone hard street veteran. It all started in 93’ High school I was a fool I was only 18. With the dreams of becoming a ghetto superstar, rolling a foregin car through the streets of 3rd ward. It was hard momma saw me with a case of codeine, and promethazine now I’m a codeine fiend. And my team was the coldest everyday we rolled thick, niggas and hoes on dick because we SCREWED UP CLICK.” - BIG MOE
To address the fake news going around about my state
- Rockport, Port Aransas, and Corpus Christi are areas most affected in that order as of my time posting this (12:24 am)
- Fulton High in Rockport hasn’t collapsed fully but the roof has caved in
- People are confirmed to be trapped in a senior center in Rockport. Emergency aid cannot get to them
- Houston is experiencing heavy rainfall. And short power outages and wind but nothing too extreme. Serious flooding hasn’t happened yet.
- Houston has isssued several tornado watches however
- Galveston and surrounding counties closest to the coast have been evacuated
Tl;dr - Pray for Rockport. Shit is going down there. Call your Texas family members if any. Donate what you can.
**Houston is trajected for landfall Wednesday as the storm enters the gulf and then landfalls again. But as of rn, I’m fine. My fam is fine. We have water and non perishables as of this post and our lights have flickered a few times but we’re dealing.
*** edit*** 9:54 pm Saturday
- a tornado touched down in sienna plantation earlier today. Significant damage. No reports of death or injury
- a tornado also touched down where I live about 30 mins ago.Significant damage. no injury reported so far
*** edit*** 4:25 pm Sunday
- schools are closed till September 5th in Houston
- the entire city of Houston where I live is nearly entirely submerged in water
- 5 people dead
- officials are having trouble with search and rescue