Itty Bitty Little Bit
- Imagine you always had a problem with Luke's responsibility skills, and even now that you have grown up with the very boy that you're in love with, it hasn't improved.
- You have to work, and on the days Luke is off, he comes home to see you and your two boys, five and ten years old.
- Working keeps you busy, so when Luke is off you tend to take advantage of the situation and ask him to run the errands that you couldn't achieve that day.
- Grocery stores are Luke's enemy, therefore, sending him with a shopping list is the best possible thing you can do for the blue eyed man child.
- Upon arriving home, you see that Luke isn't yet home. Your husband gets home ten minutes after you, and starts to put the things away, when you notice the unusual silence while he asks about your day.
- "Luke, where are the boys?" You ask, and your blonde husband goes wide eyed.
- "Dammit. I'll be right back." And he leaves once again to get the children he forgot.
- "You forgot the kids?"
- "They're so small," he says before closing the door.