You can make yourself look just like D.Va from Overwatch with this tutorial! This cosplay was sponsored to me by Cospicky. I was not paid to make this video. Cospicky: http://ift.tt/2alSKef Discount Code: “peachmilky” ♥♥ Products Used ♥♥ —————————————-———————————— Face: *Etude House Perfect Blur Primer *NYX HD Concealer *Kat Von D Foundation *NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder Eyes: *Moodstruck Precision Brow Pencil *TooFaced Chocolate Bar Palette *Tony Moly Black Gel Eyeliner *Dolly Wink Black Liquid Eyeliner *NYX Doll Eye Mascara *Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara *Off-Brand Lashes Lip: *Etude House Berry Lip Tint PK015 Cheeks: Candy Doll Blush NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Milan ♥♥ PeachMilky Merch ♥♥ —————————————-———————————— You can now purchase Cosplay Prints at my Storenvy Store! Purchasing prints goes a long way to support both my cosplay and my channel, thank you so much to everyone who has made a purchase! http://ift.tt/1qUgFq5 ♥♥ Follow Me ♥♥ —————————————-———————————— *BLOG: http://ift.tt/1q4zAuN *FACEBOOK: http://ift.tt/1qUgFq8 *TWITTER: https://twitter.com/xPeachMilk *TUMBLR: http://ift.tt/1yAbydQ *INSTAGRAM: http://ift.tt/1qUgHON *SNAPCHAT: http://ift.tt/29UGQtR *WISHLIST: http://ift.tt/1SsAUGj ♥♥ Get Discounts ♥♥ —————————————-———————————— Uniqso (http://ift.tt/2alT7Fu) DISCOUNT: 10% CODE: “PMTea” Tokyo Otaku Mode: (http://ift.tt/1XpFAji) DISCOUNT: 5$ CODE: “PMJULY” Cospicky: (http://ift.tt/2alSKef) DISCOUNT: 10% CODE: peachmilky DISCOUNT CODE LIST: http://ift.tt/1qUgHOR ♥♥ Disclaimer ♥♥ —————————————-———————————— The Cosplay Costume and Headphones were sponsored to me by Cospicky. This video was made of my own free will and was not requested by Cospicky. “Rhinoceros” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://ift.tt/oKTIFM by PeachMilky
Benefit’s They’re Real Push-Up Liner when I first heard about it I though it was a really unique concept and the only eyeliner I know of its kind (I have since seen that Maybelline released a very similar liner a while ago) II had extreme high hopes for this product and it turned out to be a real let down. The application was uneven and clumpy; the formula itself was just too crumbly and dry and the applicator wasn’t firm enough to work with such crumbly formula. This product did not work well for winged eyeliner/upper liner as the formula was so soft the line ended up clumpy and uneven. Benefit describe this as a “lash hugging gel liner pen” so I hoped this eyeliner would be good for tightlining, but it was just a big goopy mess, the dry formula sort of “balled” up and wouldn’t grip to the area in between the lashes. In terms of staying power it failed on all counts. Benefit call this eyeliner “budge proof” but in under six hours of wear this eyeliner had completely smudged, it was all above my crease and halfway across my temples, the liner also flaked onto my cheeks. I’m so disappointed with this product and can say it is one of the worst eyeliners I have ever tried, I had hoped for so much more. Out 27th of June
1. Prep the eye. Be sure to apply any eyeshadow you want before applying the eyeliner.
2. Taking a gel liner, line the eyes from the inner to outer corner staying close to the lashline. Make the liner as thick or thin as your desired look. For a rounder looking eye, apply liner thicker towards the middle of the lid. For an almond shaped eye, apply it thicker towards the outer corner. To keep the shape of your eye, apply an even line following your natural shape.
3. With your eye open, decide where you want the highest point of the liner and mark it.
4. Keeping your eye open, draw a wing connecting the highest point to the meeting of your lashlines. Doing this with your eyes open will help you to see exactly where your liner will lay when finished. It can help you to avoid or be aware of any fine lines or folds in the lid.
5. Back to the highest point of the liner, connect it to the already existing liner. You can either curve the line or keep it straight depending on your preference.
6. Color in the sparse area and clean up any jagged lines. Done!
Urban Decay Primer Potion Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
-Remember your eyes are not identical! What you do to one eye, you may not have to for the other! ex. If one eye has more lid space, you may have to build up more liner on that eye to make the lids appear similar.
-Try not to do one entire eye perfect and then expect the same on the other. Do step one on one eye, then step one on the next. Step two on one, then step two on the next, etc. That way, you’re looking at your eyes as a whole to the look, rather than separate pieces.
“Double Line” your eyes by creating your desired eyeliner shape with a black eyeshadow and then layering a gel, pencil or liquid liner on top. The end result is a super intense dark line with great staying power.