winged gel liner tutorial-
1. Prep the eye. Be sure to apply any eyeshadow you want before applying the eyeliner.
2. Taking a gel liner, line the eyes from the inner to outer corner staying close to the lashline. Make the liner as thick or thin as your desired look. For a rounder looking eye, apply liner thicker towards the middle of the lid. For an almond shaped eye, apply it thicker towards the outer corner. To keep the shape of your eye, apply an even line following your natural shape.
3. With your eye open, decide where you want the highest point of the liner and mark it.
4. Keeping your eye open, draw a wing connecting the highest point to the meeting of your lashlines. Doing this with your eyes open will help you to see exactly where your liner will lay when finished. It can help you to avoid or be aware of any fine lines or folds in the lid.
5. Back to the highest point of the liner, connect it to the already existing liner. You can either curve the line or keep it straight depending on your preference.
6. Color in the sparse area and clean up any jagged lines. Done!
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
-Remember your eyes are not identical! What you do to one eye, you may not have to for the other! ex. If one eye has more lid space, you may have to build up more liner on that eye to make the lids appear similar.
-Try not to do one entire eye perfect and then expect the same on the other. Do step one on one eye, then step one on the next. Step two on one, then step two on the next, etc. That way, you’re looking at your eyes as a whole to the look, rather than separate pieces.