I hate ‘Gale rapes Katniss’ plot  in KatnissxPeeta / Everlark fanfics

 Gale has a lot of self-control and patience to NOT do that. He have some respect for Katniss. If he is some average perverted guy, he would have raped Katniss in the forest earlier before she volunteers to take Prim’s place.I seriously couldn’t imagine Gale touching Katniss sexually without her permission

P.s, if there is a plot where he comes back to katniss right after the Mockingjay epilogue to rape her, 99% chance it won’t happen. Why? Read it again. The other 1% if he’s been mind controlled (lol Snow somehow added a chip in his brain)