The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined the Queen on the last stop of her Diamond Jubilee UK tour in Nottingham. 35,000 people lined the streets to try to catch a glimpse of the Royal Family. They appeared at the balcony of Council House, where they joined the crowds in a very loud rendition of “God Save the Queen” before retreating for a reception inside. Margaret Handley, who is the mayor of Broxtowe, met William and was very impressed by his wit and charm. She described a story of someone who told him “You look taller in person!” and William replied: “I’m not wearing my high heels today.” The Royal party then moved to Vernon Park, where the Queen inagurated a Playing Field which has been a huge legacy from her Diamond Jubilee throughout the country. Prince William then made a touching speech praising his grandmother, before they all sat down to watch several children compete in athletics.
10. Can belch the tune to “My Country ‘Tis of Thee,” but can’t do it to “God Save the Queen.”
9. He asks if you want to polish the royal scepter.
8. When you refer to him as “Your Highness,” he pulls out a joint.
7. You find out he dated his cousin, but he's really embarrassed about it.
6. He complains about not being able to find the smush room… In his own castle!
5. He eats his carnitas fries with a salad fork.
4. He refers to his ongoing relationship with Kourtney Kardashian.
3. When one refers to him as “Harry,” he turns to the producers and says, “I think she’s talking to you.”
2. He doesn’t know what it sounds like when doves cry.
1. He’s on a reality show.