here are some tips to young tumblr users that want to make funnyblogs, coming from a person formerly on the verge of becoming a funnyman:
1. you’re not as funny as you think, stop trying
2. saying random crap isn’t humor, it needs some kind of context or meaning, you can’t just say silly sounding words and expect it to work
3. sometimes randos will hop in your messages and start spouting improv comedy at you, and it sucks and is annoying and they don’t stop
4. you’re not transgressive for saying stupid shit online
5. do something with your life
popular funnyblogs work by taking a funny post, and then adding something not funny to it so when it spreads, people recognize their URL on it. it’s like if posts came with an advertisement for coca-cola on them but more innocent.