Things to do as witch friends:
- Cast spells together (duh!)
- Curse each other’s enemies
- Make enchanted friendship jewelry
- Make enchanted friendship spell jars
- Create a shared coded language/alphabet (written and/or spoken)
- Make wands together
- DO WITCHY CRAFTS
- Go shopping for witchy supplies together
- Create rituals for special dates, like Sabbats or even your birthdays
- Make a shared grimoire that you each keep for a week before passing it to the other to keep for a week, etc. filling it with stuff relative to your practice(s)
- Go on witchy camping trips/hikes
- Leave offerings at each others’ altars
- Witchy slumber parties!
- Go to graveyards together
- Investigate “haunted” houses/places together
- Walk through a forest together
- Create a special hideaway for the two+ of you, like a witchy clubhouse!
- Practice divination with one another
Think of any others? Add them!