New Gumroad is up! Painting a Character in an Environment (current PS brush set included)
Continuing visdev on my personal project, this is a 2 hr demo where I go over my process on painting a character in an environment. Starting from a line drawing I cover, roughing in the initial color pass, light sources and their temperatures, atmospheric/lens effects, painting technique, and material rendering. Included in the download are:
- The 2hr (4.1G) video with audio
- A COMPLETE Photoshop CS6 brush set (.abr) of painterly and effect brushes
- A preview image of the brush set
- A 2500 px wide jpeg of the finished painting
- 2 layered PSD files (the initial block in as well as the final image)
Hope you guys enjoy!