I apologize for the delay in posting lately, now that I have some time to rest, hopefully I can post regularly like before. And I’ve got quite a few recipes and photos lined up from dishes I made a few weeks ago too! It’s so good to be back! Thank you to all my supportive followers!
Try this delicious loaf cake/ bread (I’m not sure if this counts as a cake or a bread) recipe! The cake is quite sweet, probably because of the presence of white chocolate, so I made it in mini- loaf pans. The recipe makes 2 of those, but it’ll also make 1 standard one.
And happy Friday everyone!
¾ cup cranberries
½ cup white chocolate
2 small eggs
¼ cup butter
½ cup sugar (feel free to add up to 1 cup, but since there are chocolates, ½ cup sugar was sweet enough for me)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cup flour
½ tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 300′F before starting. And grease the loaf pans with a small amount of olive oil (or any kind of oil, really).
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl very thoroughly, or you can use a mixer. Then mix in the sugar and beat until the mixture is very creamy and smooth.
3. Add in butter, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Slowly fold in the flour and mix well until a doughy mixture forms. Then fold in the cranberries and white chocolate until everything is spread evenly.
5. Pour into the greased pans and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes for small ones, and up to an hour for a large one.
6, Slice and serve! They can also be frozen, so wrap them in plastic wrap if you want to have it later.