- No hate/death threats over ships
- No hate/death threats over skin colour
- No hate/death threats over headcanons
- No hate/death threats over body type
- No hate/death threats over representation of a character
- No hate/death threats over OCS
- No hate/death threats towards ‘cringe’ artists
- No hate/death threats over fanart
- No hate/death threats over past mistakes that are easily repaired
- No hate/death threats towards artists
- No hate/death threats towards creators
Honestly, I am baffled as to why cringe culture exists. I don’t understand what people get out of mocking people for things they like.
We’re not talking about like…. Genuinely harmful things like killing stalking or bad ships/pairings, we’re talking about harmless things like The Care Bears, The Emoji Movie, Webkinz, Five Nights at Freddy’s, Undertale, ect. There is no point to mocking and bullying people for hyperfixations/special interests that you may consider cringey. Grow up, act your age, and go outside.
If you have a “cringey” or “dumb” special interest/hyperfixation, don’t let anyone bring you down. You and your interest are absolutely valid and deserving of good things.
Kin an Emoji Movie character, make lgbt pride icons for FNaF, play undertale, post about how good 2000s/90s cartoons are, post a picture of you wearing your favorite My Little Pony shirt, make a care bears blog, post about Hamtaro, talk about Sonic The Hedgehog. Hell, make a trans slendytubbies icon. Enjoy your interests and don’t let cringe culture stop you from enjoying good things 💛
“So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they’re left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh … Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of ‘87. Yeah. I-It’s amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?”