2. What’s the most disturbing movie you’ve ever watched?
There probably are a lot (mainly they are movies that are based on true events), one of them is ‘Good Morning Vietnam’, when me and my brother were a lot younger (i wasn’t older than 8 i guess) we watched that movie often on VHS because he liked it for some reason and even though i knew what was about to happen that scene with the bomb explosion scared me every single time. After all these years I still can’t listen to Louis Armstrong’s version of ‘What a wonderful world’
6. A film you wish you hadn’t watched?
Feuchtgebiete (Wetlands), the adaptation of a german novel, it was disgusting
8. Which book would you like to see adapted into a film?
‘Summer Sisters’ by Judy Blume, ‘The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon’ and ‘The Long Walk’ by Stephen King, ‘Agnes Grey’ by Anne Bronte
9. The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?
15. A film everyone loves but you hate?
maybe Dirty Dancing? the only good thing about it is the soundtrack
1,4 and 21 i’ve already answered