Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me trends.
- What if Louis Tomlinson named the baby Larry?
- #Growingupblack grew into the best thing on Tumblr.
- 160 years ago Henry Thoreau threw his own surprise birthday party.
- Satoru Iwata, president of Nintendo, designer of dreamscapes, passed away.
- San Diego let a bunch of nerds run amok at SDCC.
- There’s not a monster alive today that isn’t in the new Goosebumps movie.
- Pluto is brown. Told ya so.
- Happy Bastille Day, France. Vive la republique!
- Finance. Eurozone. Get your wonk on.
- The biggest and tallest fashions are at NYFW: Men’s.
- Amazon Prime Day was everything you never wanted, for less.
- Hello Zoobes, my old friend.
- Tatiana Maslany got an Emmy nom for Orphan Black. We insist you watch our meme librarian, continuants’s, favorite scene.
These blogs are the treasured wealth of the world:
- Thistleburr (thistleburr): High art on the high seas
- Matiere (matierecollection): Mens threads ahead.
This has been trends. Check ya later.
Header image via arcticlarriepakicreampuff