I know this is gonna sound crazy, but what if we never knew each other before now... and everything you remember, and everything that I'm supposed to remember, never really happened, someone just wants us to think it did?
But how can that be true? I so vividly remember meeting you. I remember falling in love with you. I remember losing you.
I love you John, you can't fake something like that.
- We’re very lucky when you think about it.
- I’m sorry?
- To be able to revisit those places which have meant so very much to us.
- I thought it was more that we were haunted by them.
- Perhaps. But imagine a life Alien to yours. In which you memories were not your own, but those shared by every other of you kind. Imagine the torment of such an existence….no experiences to call your own.
- If it was all you knew, maybe it would be a comfort.
- But if you were to discover something different…Something….better.