Of course you won’t be able to do everything thats listed mix and match with your own ideas sounds fun to me gotta start appreciating all life has to offer.
- strictly raw vegan, 64oz fresh juice daily. (Fruits, greens, some seeds & dates. NO grains)
- maintain a consistant Ashtanga home practice 6 days a week, observing the traditional rest day on moon days (the days of the new and full moons) and Saturdays
- bike everyday (easy-peasy)
- body brushing, self massage, skincare treatments, tooth treatments and oil pulling daily. (more on this later)
- morning/evening gratitude journaling & silent reflection on the day’s events
- daily mantras/prayers (triple gem in the morning, traditional mantras before & after practice, evening mala 108 repitition meditation)
- re-read “80/10/10” “Thrive” and “Yoga and Ayurveda” + book reviews for each
- apply for FAFSA, take care of collage business
- continue with poetry 365 project
- teach family yoga classes
- find Buddhist temple & yoga studios in my new area
- vlog weekly, blog consistently
- contact penpal in Sweden, make new penpals around the world
As I progress through the month of February I’ll share my favorite recipes, tips and resources on raw veganism, detoxification and juice cleansing. If you have any questions in the meantime please leave them in the comments below. Many blessings to you!