there’s a chinese exchange student in my composition class and we were being presented something about how you can use brackets to signify translation and there was chinese text on the screen and the prof said to him “what does that say?” and he deadpanned “i can’t speak chinese” and everyone sat there in dumbfounded silence and then the presenter clicked to show that the text literally said “i can’t speak chinese” with the most shit-eating grin on his face
Let’s also talk about how Aelita and Allura are both elf people (aelita only in loyko tho) with stripes on their face clinging to memories of their father that they lost to an evil enemy that wanted to control a super weapon. They were then frozen in cryo for like, a bazilion years in a magic pod only to be discovered by the heros later, and both have some super magic like ability, with aelita being able to access the towers to go back in time, and allura being able to send their ship to where-ever they want to go through space.
Accompanied by your local nerd with glasses that can hack anything and everything, even a foreign super computer in a matter of minutes, the flirt sharp shooter that flirts with every new girl they meet, the emo one that fights with a sword and is way too serious and never talks to anyone about their problems, that black haired (probably japanese on shiros part? I mean his name, like, come on) serious character that takes things so hard you just want to protect them.
Reflecting on the year with the 16 songs - new or old - that soundtracked our respective 2016s.
1. “Pt. 2″ - Kanye West - The Life of Pablo This song opens up the playlist because it is quintessentially 2016. And by that I mean that it’s confusing, a banger, full of memes, and really sad.
2. “Ivy” - Frank Ocean - Blonde I love Blonde, but it took me a little white to get there. The amorphous, hypnotic album doesn’t have any particular hits, but the raw emotion of the piece as a concept made the 4-year wait worth it. “Ivy,” the second track, is one of my favorites, because you practically feel yourself falling in love right alongside Frank. We see that theme across this list and across 2016 - a departing of more traditional pop sounds for dreamy, wavy hooks combined with jarring, inventive noise.
3. “RedBone” - Childish Gambino - Awaken, My Love! Awaken, My Love! was ultimately a little disappointing, IMO. But oh my god, this song is so good. Make no mistake - this is baby-making music. If you are not making babies to this song, you are listening to this incorrectly. I went to a listening party for the album and I’m 80% sure this song turned the tide of the 30+ dates I was watching unfold around me. It’s that potent. Handle with care.
4. “All Night” - Beyonce - Lemonade YO, 9:30! I’M REALLY HAPPY FOR Y’ALL, IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT LEMONADE IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME. Okay, maybe not of all time, but you don’t have to be a resident member of the Beyhive to tell that this album is straight fire. It’s got everything - the black power anthem, a rock song with Jack White that sounds freshly cut from Yeezus, and even a country song with the Dixie Chicks. Lemonade is a cross section of what 2016 was - a year of cacophonic harmony. But I chose the penultimate number, “All Night,” to be on this list on slightly different grounds - it is a beautiful, emotional story of admiration, real, unselfish love for another human being. Yeah, it reminds me of my girlfriend. I’m not crying, you’re crying.
5. “With That” - Young Thug - Barter 6 Okay, back to that dirty s**t. “With That” is nasty. It makes you scrunch up your face and vibe. Young Thug really broke through in 2016, and as did his genre, the disdainfully-named mumblerap, spawning proteges such as Desiigner and Lil Yachy. Can you make out the words he’s saying? Maybe not. Do you know that it’s some real s**t? Absolutely. Though Barter 6 came out in 2015, Young Thug makes music so fast the album is already 5 albums back (I’d start with Barter, it gets a little sketchy from there). Young Thug is pushing the envelope for rap by breaking every rule in the book.
6. “Wolves” - Kanye West - The Life of Pablo When I heard “Wolves” on my first listen through of TLoP, it was all but confirmed: Kanye West has lost his damn mind. “Wolves” is a great song buried in the back end of Pablo, and explores Kanye’s love for his wife, Kim K. It spends 5 minutes comparing Kim’s relationship history: her sex tape, followed by her televised wedding, and subsequent divorce after 72 days to the biblical story of the Virgin Mary. “Wolves” is an awesome song, though, regardless of the fact that it is probably played repeat during Donald Trump’s appointments with his team of expert cheeto dust appliers.
7. “715 - CR∑∑KS” - Bon Iver - 22, A Million 22, A Million came out on the 30th of September this year, and felt like that second that your ears pop. 2016 demanded toughness from all of us. “715 - CR∑∑KS” was sweet, sweet emotional release. It’s the best album of 3016. It will make you smile, take a deep breath, then go look out a window. Please go listen to it.
8. “Rome” - Ratatat - Magnifique Ratatat is a pretty unknown band whose biggest claim to fame is producing the beat of the 2009 Kid Cudi hit, “Pursuit of Happiness.” They are also my favorite band. Though Magnifique came out in 2015, I saw Ratatat at Echostage in January, and I have no words. Psychedelic rock is awesome. “Rome” crescendos to a powerful, hypnotic riff before dropping to almost silence, and building back up to an insane musical orgasm. It’s a flawless song. Plus, Ratatat is awesome, and more people need to know about them. They make life music.
9. “Some Minds” - Flume - Single Listen to me right now: If Mozart was alive today, he would be standing at the front bar of a Flume show. I saw Flume at 9:30 this fall and legitimately melted. This man builds music from sounds that don’t exist in the natural world; he literally pulls music OUT OF THIN AIR. I’ve seen this song’s drop put people in an actual trance. Like Young Thug, Flume has led the charge of a new sound in EDM, and this song in no exception. His newest album, Skin, came out in 2016, and it amazing. This song is amazing. Flume is amazing. You’re welcome.
10. “Dirty Work” - Herobust - I’m Aloud Dirty Work is not for everyone. I got into EDM especially hard this year, though I was very hesitant at first. It’s hard to keep up with EDM from the outside: so many DJs, how it all sounds kinda the same, and of course, the drugs. But if you don’t like EDM, especially if you don’t like EDM, listening to this will give you a taste of how inventive the genre has gotten. What is this??? It sounds like industrial machinery. It sounds like a transformer falling down the stairs. It sounds like a dial-up modem. But why…can’t I stop… dancing????
11. “Safe” - Dumbfounded - We Might Die “Safe.” This is a guilty pleasure song for me, one of the 17 people in the DMV who has a passion for the LA rap scene and knocksteady radio. This woke af song is off Dumbfounded’s new mixtape, We Might Die, and discusses the lack of Asian representation in Hollywood. By the numbers, I probably listened to this song more than any other song in 2016, and I’m not close to ashamed. Dumbfounded is known as a lyrical god out west, and he is gonna be in DC on February 4! Go see him! Do it!
12. “One Dance” - Drake - Views Yeah, I couldn’t not. This was the uncontested jam of the summer, never failing to get me and every 20 something woman around me doing our best Drake, or our most cultivated Rihanna. The song also brought dancehall and Afrobeat music to the mainstream, making summer sixteen especially awesome.
13. “Untitled 7″ - Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered. Okey doke. It’s hard for me to not overreact and call this the best song of the year, but I don’t think I could name a better one. Kendrick Lamar developed untitled unmastered. from the floor cuttings of To Pimp A Butterfly and accidentally created a series of songs that rival the full-length albums of his contemporaries. A jazz, trap, hip-hop fusion, “Untitled 7″ is the cherry on top of an already insane series of songs. It is close to being a perfect song. Production-wise, the beat of “Untitled 7″ is hallowed ground: other rappers won’t touch it. I think about Kendrick when I’m asked about how music can change the world. Lamar’s voice echoes around the song, half taunting, half challenging the rap game as a whole to get on his level: “Levitate, Levitate, Levitate, Levitate.”
14. “Alright” - Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly 2017 is the beginning of a new chapter for the world. Will we find the strength to love and trust each other, rising to the challenge of our planet’s greatest tests? Or will we succumb to the darkest impulses of humanity? “If God got us, we’re gon’ be alright.”
15. “Come Down” - Anderson .Paak - Malibu Anderson .Paak killed it this year with his release of Malibu. I had followed Anderson for a long time, first as Breezy Lovejoy, then through many short-lived projects, until this final form. “Come Down” is a great song, an energetic, groovin’ tune like only a west coaster can make. I’m excited to hear more from this guy in 2017, and I don’t see him going anywhere but up.
16. “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” - Kanye West - Graduation This song is always important to me, this year included. Kanye may be a bit of a kook sometimes, but here’s a good point: keep your head down, get tough, do what you say you’re gonna do. Those haters are going to keep coming, no matter what. But when you get your money? Then, they cant tell you nothing. It’s not the worst resolution, wouldn’t you agree? Happy holidays and good luck in the New Year!
[ i think i understand what you mean, if im wrong then i am incredibly sorry for being illiterate lol hope you enjoy no less :) ]
Jin was a bit confused when he came home to a quiet, and empty house. Usually when he announced his arrival, it would soon be followed by the pitter-patter of feet rushing to greet him with excitement. Calling out for his wife and child, Jin was once again given silence. Scrunching his eyebrows in concern, he took a moment to review if you had anything scheduled for today - soon concluding that you were staying home. At least, that’s what he thought.
It didn’t take but five minutes for the front door to be opened once again, entering the two missing people he’d been thinking about since he walked in. Sighing in relief that the mystery was over, he turned toward the two of you with a smile - only for it to slowly disappear when he saw the look on your face. You were, unfortunately, giving him your best bitch face.
“Is something wrong?” He finally voiced, the sniffling child in your arms making his heart clench. “Did something happen?”
Slowly, you put down the child and sweetly instructed them to get ready for bed, that you would tuck them in, shortly. Nodding that they understood, they quickly ran for their room, not even giving Jin a passing glance. This only made his heart clench even more. Looking back at you for some sort of explanation, Jin’s obliviousness only pissed you off even more.
“What is today, Seokjin?” He stayed silent, making you sigh heavily. “Why don’t you go take a look on the calendar, and then come ask me what happened.”
With that being said, you headed for your child’s bedroom without another word, once again leaving Jin by himself. Scratching his head in even more bewilderment, Jin did as you had asked and made his way for the kitchen.
Saturday, November 18th. What was so special about that day?
And, that’s when it hit him. Jin felt like the world’s worst dad in that very moment, when all he could do was blink at the date, dumbfounded that he forgot in the first place. He missed his child’s first soccer game. Not only was he wrong about you staying home all day, but the fact he even remembers saying to them this morning that he wouldn’t miss it for the world. He practically lied right to his child’s face. It wasn’t his fault that it slipped his mind, there was just a lot going on at the office, but Jin didn’t see that as a good excuse.
Judging from the chocolate stains on their cheeks, he concluded that you two had just gotten back from eating victory ice cream - which could only mean that they won their game. Which could only mean Jin had a lot of apologizing to do.
He could only hope that his child, and yourself, could forgive him.
Yoongi sat outside his daughter’s bedroom door in shame, it physically hurting him to hear her cry her eyes out, and he couldn’t do anything about it; probably because he was the cause of them in the first place.
“Sweetheart, I am so, so very sorry. They held me in the studio longer than I anticipated, you know I would never do this to you on purpos-”
“Just leave me alone!” She immediately cut him off from his apology, her cries getting worse by the second. “I looked like a fool, I should have known you’d always put your music before me, no matter what!”
That, to Yoongi, felt like a kick to the stomach. Never in his life did he think that his music was more important than his family, it never once crossed his mind. But, after tonight, he couldn’t possibly blame his daughter for feeling that way. That night was the annual sixth grade ‘Father-Daughter Dance’ at her school, which she was so excited for-for the past two months. Everyone’s father showed up; give you one guess on who ended up having to go home early due to embarrassment of not having their date show up.
You practically chewed Yoongi out over the phone, saying how it took three bags of family sized m&ms to get her to calm down enough to remember to breathe. The both of you were livid, but your daughter felt neglected. And that was the last thing Yoongi ever wanted her to feel.
“Mi Sun, that’s not true…you know that’s not true. My music can never compare to you, how happy you make me everyday, the joy that you bring. Sweetheart, daddy is so sorry that he stood you up, I’ll make it up to you somehow, I promise. But, just know that you will always mean more to me than my music, no doubt about it.” There was silence on the other side of the door, which wasn’t entirely a bad thing, it just meant she stopped crying. “Tell you what: I won’t go to the studio all week, next week. You’ll have me all to yourself, we can do whatever you want, it’ll be a little ‘Father-Daughter’ outing. What do you say, princess?”
Yoongi waited with high hopes, ear pressed against the door as he prayed that she would at least consider his offer. It wasn’t until the sound of her door being unlocked relieved him of any thought of rejection, soon greeted with a gummy smile that matched his own. “You mean it?”
Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his phone all the while picking up his little girl with his free arm, dialing Namjoon’s number without hesitation. Putting said person on speaker phone, he spoke.
“Namjoon, I’m taking all of next week off. I think it’s time I gave my greatest creation of all time my full and undivided attention. Goodbye.”
Your two children practically cursed Kim Namjoon’s existence, they were so mad. Not only did he run over one of their bike’s that morning, but now he had just broken their game counsel they had gotten from their uncle Jungkook, by stepping on it by accident; they were enraged.
He had promised them dessert after dinner to kind of set the atmosphere back into a lighter one, only for them to just eat it angrily as they continued to glare in their father’s direction. You tried so hard not to burst into a fit of laughter at Namjoon’s failed attempts to get back on their good side. Who could have thought that two seven year old boys could have a grown man begging on his knees for forgiveness?
“Please, what do you want from me? I said I was sorry, what more do you want? I told you countless times to never leave your bikes in the driveway, or to leave your game counsel lying around - so it’s technically not all my fault!”
They continued to be silent as they ate their desserts, their expressions never faltering. Finally letting out a small snicker, you speak.
“I don’t think you’re helping your situation here, Joonie.”
“I already gave them ice cream, what else do they want - my soul?” He exclaimed, losing all hope at this point. Namjoon didn’t like when his children were mad at him, it was one of the worst feelings in the world. He tried his best to be a good father and loving husband, and a small inconvenience like this just wasn’t sitting right. “I’ll buy you new bikes! And an even better game counsel, if you want, I don’t care. I will personally give you my wallet, if it’ll get you to stop-”
“Okay.” Hyun replied, while his brother nodded with enthusiasm. “And we want those diamond earrings that mom saw at the store a couple days ago, too!”
“And a puppy!” Jae was quick to add in, finishing up the last of his ice cream. Namjoon looked at the two boys with wide eyes and mouth agape. When Hyun’s statement finally registered in his brain, Namjoon slowly started to glare at you.
“You set this up, just so you could get those stupid earrings, didn’t you?”
Shrugging your shoulders, an evil grin slowly started to form on your face as you get up to retrieve his wallet. “Hey, I’m not the one who asked for them, the boys did. Too late to go back on your word now, Joonie.”
Shaking his head as you left the kitchen, Namjoon couldn’t help but chuckle as the two boys started poking at his face - back to their normal, goofy selves.
“You two, and your mother, will be the death of me.”
He was devastated when he showed up to the school an hour late, and his little girl was no where to be seen. Hoseok frantically asked the teacher where she could’ve gone, only for him to get a look that could only be described as judgmental. What kind of father didn’t know where his own child was?
“There was a swarm of men that ran at your daughter with cameras, they chased her back into the school. She was the last student to be picked up, and they wouldn’t leave, so we called your wife. She tried your phone, Mr. Jung, but you wouldn’t answer. She is safe at home, by now.”
A small breath of relief fell from his lips as he thanked the teacher, and apologized for the inconvenience with the paparazzi. She merely responds with ‘I’m not the one you should be apologizing to.’ She couldn’t have been more right.
As if on cue, his phone starts to vibrate in his pocket, after hours of having it shut off. Hoseok visibly winces at the sight on his lock screen: 37 text messages, followed by 52 missed calls. He was definitely screwed.
Now, he found himself parked in the driveway, mentally preparing himself on how he planned on apologizing for leaving his daughter all alone in that kind of situation. She must have been so frightened, and just thinking about it made him feel even worse.
Once he entered the house, he becomes uneasy at the silence that he’s greeted with - it making him feel like the smallest person in the world. When he made his way into the family room, there you sat in the rocking chair he had bought, for the pregnancy with your second child. The look on your face was enough to show that you were far from being happy, but your features quickly softened when you saw how wreaked his face looked. You could tell that he had been crying out of guilt, the teddy bear he had obviously bought for your daughter confirming that as well.
“H..How is she?” He rasps, throat tight as the guilt continued to weigh on his shoulders. You shrug slightly, before taking a deep breath.
“Could’ve been worse, I suppose. She’s a little shaken up, but nothing physically wrong with her, thank god.” Carefully, you stand from the rocking chair, one hand resting on your bloated stomach. “Hobi…what happened, where were you? I’ve been trying to get a hold of you for the past hour.”
“I-I lost track of time, the clock in my office was an hour late. My phone had to be switched off, because I was in and out of meetings all day - I didn’t mean to forget. I-I rushed as fast as I could to the school, and when I didn’t see her, I panicked, I thought something bad had happened. And then, I had to find out from the teacher that the paparazzi went after her-why would they do that?! She’s only a little girl, they’d never go as far as ambushing a child! This is all my fault, she’s was scared and alone, I wasn’t there, and now she probably hates me!”
“Hobi…” You tried to calm him down, the tears from earlier making their appearance once again as they cascaded down his cheeks, like a river; but he just kept going.
“What kind of father am I? I even had to make you leave the comfort of bed-rest just so you could go pick her up, when it was my job to do so-I’m just so stupid! I don’t know what I’d do if they had laid a single hand on either one of you, it makes me sick! Doesn’t anyone understand privacy anymore? This isn’t the kind of life I wanted for you, or for our children. I want you to feel safe, and healthy and protected - I can’t even do that right!”
“Hoseok, enough.” You raised both hands to cup either side of his face, making him focus on you. Your thumbs gently wiped away the stray tears, softly cooing at him to breathe and just to relax. “You are an amazing father, who works very hard for his family everyday. Sure, I was a little angry at how careless you were in the situation, but you’re human. You make mistakes, too. She won’t hate you, she never could, she loves her daddy far too much. Like I said, she was just a little frazzled, nothing serious. As for the paparazzi, we’ll get restraining orders - simple as that. Now, no more of this negative talk. Your princess needs her hope, her angel, to cheer her up.”
By now, his tears had come to a stop, a small smile taking their place. Leaning forward to give you a sweet kiss, Hoseok felt so lucky to have someone like you to remind him that he was loved and appreciated. Even though deep down he still felt awful about the whole thing, it was nothing a good, long cuddle session with her brand new teddy bear couldn’t fix.
I feel like Jimin would be very offended that you hadn’t brought him any treats back, sitting on the couch with an expression of pure betrayal as he watched his child munch away on yummy candies.
“So tell me again, why you told mommy not to bring daddy anything back? Did daddy do something wrong?” The child nods their head, pouting. “He did? Mind telling me what exactly he did to make you so upset?”
This time the toddler shook their head ‘no’, going back to stuffing their face with sweets and watching cartoons. After ten minutes of pleading for some sort of clue, Jimin finally gives up and goes to ask you what the problem is. But, unfortunately, you had no clue either.
“They’ve just been grumpy all day, and when I offered a trip to the candy shop, that seemed to do the trick. I was going to bring you something back, but they insisted that I shouldn’t.”
“And you listened?” He gaped. “Jagiiiii.”
“Look, all I know is that you did something to piss off our three year old child, and I don’t exactly know how. So, you’re on your own. Think, Chim, did something happen this morning?”
Retracing his steps on how the morning played out, Jimin couldn’t decipher anything that might have been out of the ordinary. He woke up, got dressed, came down stairs, ate breakfast - he remembers that he was running a little late for work, so he had to skip on the goodbye kis-
“Ohhhhh.” Jimin finally connected to the problem, giggling at how trivial this whole thing turned out to be. “I know what the deal is.”
Without even enlightening you as to what he just realized, Jimin made his way back into the living room and sat right in his spot next to the toddler. Leaning downward to plant a small kiss on their forehead, he exclaims at full volume.
“Goodbye, my little mochi, daddy loves you~!”
You tilted your head in confusion for a moment until you, too, realized what had made your child so salty all day: Jimin never gave them their usual goodbye kiss before he left for work. Immediately, as if someone had flipped a switch, your child offered a handful of candies to their daddy, him happily taking the sweets with a wide grin.
“Remind me never to forget goodbye kisses, ever again.”
He despised being the bad cop when it came to punishing his son. Taehyung was usually the fun parent, always sneaking snacks at night and promising never to tell you, that kind of parent. But, when the foot had to come down, it came down hard. During dinner, his son was starting to get a little smart mouthy toward you, and Taehyung was not having it. He had warned him to cool it, but he just didn’t know when to quit.
“That’s it, I’ve warned you to stop running your mouth! Go to your room, you’re grounded for a month - matter of fact, make it two months for bad mouthing your mother!”
This seemed to set him off even more, as he aggressively pushed away from the table to stand, pointing a spiteful finger in your direction. “She is not my mother. She’s just some skank you picked up at some club, and decided she was good enough to keep around-”
“That’s crossing the line! Four months! Say one more goddamn thing, and it’ll be a year - do you understand me?!”
“You’re always picking her side over mine! Ever since she moved in with us, you’ve changed - she’s changing you! I don’t even know who you are anymore, no wonder mom left you! She’s gone because of you, and I hate you!”
With that being said, he finally stormed off. The dining room was left eerily silent, as the only thing that was heard was the sound of him slamming his bedroom door shut. You looked over at Taehyung, seeing that his face remained blank, but you didn’t miss the single tear that slid down his cheek.
You knew that his ex-wife was a touchy subject between the two of them, and that whole argument definitely opened up old wounds. You raised from your seat, slowly walking over to where he continued to remain motionless as the tears just kept on falling. Leaning in close, you place a small kiss on his slightly damp cheek, easing a little tension out of his shoulder for moment.
“He didn’t mean it, Taehyung. Don’t take what he said to heart, he’s just frustrated. Give him some time, and he’ll come around. I’ll talk to him.” Giving him one more kiss, you exited the dining room and toward his son’s.
Taehyung still continued to sit there as he leaned his face into his hands, now silently crying to himself. You were amazing, trying your very hardest to be a good step-mother…why couldn’t he give you a chance?
- - -
Tae didn’t even realize that he passed out in the dining room, from possibly crying himself to sleep. He woke up to the sound of the front door being slammed shut, and a couple of hushed whispers. When his eyes adjusted, he noticed two silhouettes coming toward him, only to then discover that it was you and his son, carrying what looked to be bowls of frozen yogurt.
“Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you.” You giggled, walking up to him to wipe some drool off the side of his face. “Are you okay?”
Blinking a couple of times, he directs his attention to his son, seeing that he was still picking at his frozen treat while purposely avoiding eye contact. It stayed that way for a good two minutes until you decided to speak for them.
“Dae-Jung, isn’t there something you’d like to say to your father?” The preteen sighs heavily, setting his now empty cup of froyo on the table. Shuffling his feet from side to side, he finally nods.
“I..I’m sorry, dad. I didn’t mean those things that I said, I was just…angry, I guess. It’s just…mom hasn’t been returning my calls lately, and you’ve been spending less time with me, and more time nagging me. I miss how things used to be, when you were my best friend, rather than this stick-in-the-mud. I apologized to Y/n…she’s actually really cool…I guess I kinda get what you see in her…so there. I don’t hate you, and I’m glad you’re here, and I’m sorry that I-”
Taehyung didn’t even let the boy finish rambling as he pulled him into a tight hug, making sure to squeeze the life out of him to reassure himself that he was still there.
“I’m sorry I’ve been so hard on you, Dae-Jung, I just don’t want you growing up and seeing me as a pushover. I can’t have you walking all over me like you mother did. And I’m glad you’re giving Y/n a chance, you’ll love her, I promise.” He beams at you, grateful to have someone like yourself in his child’s life, and his own. “But, you’re still grounded.”
“What? WHY?” He exclaims, trying to pull away from the hug, but Taehyung wouldn’t let him as he hugged even tighter.
“Because, you didn’t bring me back any frozen yogurt.~”
You had just gotten back from grocery shopping, with your little plus one ‘helping’ you carry the bags inside. After getting everything situated and put away, you set her in her little high chair, so she could enjoy the little treats you had bought for her - for being a good little helper. Soon, your husband walked in, hugging you from behind followed by a small peck to your cheek.
“Hello, gorgeous.~ And hello to you, my little bunny, where’s my kiss~?” Right as he went to give his princess a kiss on the cheek as well, she immediately screamed and blocked her treats from his sight. Taking a step back in shock, he tilts his head in confusion at his baby girl.
You chuckle softly, leaning over the counter. “Looks like somebody isn’t happy with you.”
“What have I done?” He tried again to get a kiss, only for her to scream once more, halting his movement. “What’s the matter, precious? Why can’t daddy have a kiss?”
“No!” She chirps, shaking her head. “My kisses!”
“I can’t have just one?” She shakes her head once again. “Why not?”
Jungkook, now in a dilemma, places his hands on his hips. It wasn’t until he noticed the empty bag of Hershey kisses that laid right next to her, did he finally realize the miscommunication.
“Ah, no, I want an actual kiss! Not your candy, silly girl.” He giggles before puckering his lips, leaning downward until he was at her level. “Like this! Remember? You love daddy’s kisses!”
The little one took a moment to register what he just said, until her eyes focused in on his puckered lips, blinking at them a couple of times. When it eventually clicked, she leaned forward as well until her forehead rested on his lips - allowing him to just go nuts with the tiny kisses to her head; the large amount of affection from her daddy was enough to make her giggle happily, enjoying the shower of kisses he continued to give her.
The sight alone was enough to make your heart melt, Jungkook could be such a softball when it came to his little gir-
“Jungkook, you ass, I literally just saw you swipe some candy-”