Okay, you know what? Fine. I’m proud of the work we do with Mr.
Reddington. Yeah, I’m proud of it. You heard me. Yes, his world is
absolutely terrifying, but it exists. And the only reason we know that is because Mr. Reddington helps us take down the very worst people in it!
Yes, season 4 is hard for Keenler, but still we have:
1. the most beautiful and the most emotional hug in the whole season I’m telling this not even like Keenler shipper, i’m telling this because it’s true. I mean Liz really didn’t show many emotions this season, but look at her in this scene.
2. the most touching moment All scenes on the benches in this episode were amazing, but when Liz said “I know, you’re worried about me..” and the way Ressler reacted on her words - oh..my Keenler heart.
3. the most emotional moment with looks at each other Ressler’s eyes basically said “I love you”. One of the best moments EVER *_*
4. the cutest and the funniest moment This scene was absolutelly amazing. Ressler saved the day and Liz was smiling :D
5. Donald “i care about Liz even when i have my own problems” Ressler Oh..it was sooo beautiful. *_* Ressler always cares about Liz. And look at her - she’s smiling (and her smile costs a lot in this season).
6. Donald “i’m not leaving without her” Ressler Amazing scenes with Ressler and it was soo Keenler. This man will do anything for Liz.
What i wanted to say that Keenler is still there. We had really beautiful and meaningful moments despite the hard times.
Have you ever sailed across an ocean, Donald? On a sailboat, surrounded by sea with no land in sight, without even the possibility of sighting land for days to come? To stand at the helm of your destiny. I want that, one more time. I want to be in in the Piazza del Campo in Siena. To feel the surge as ten racehorses go thundering by. I want another meal in Paris, at L’Ambroisie, at the Place des Vosges. I want another bottle of wine. And then another. I want the warmth of a woman and a cool set of sheets. One more night of jazz at the Vanguard. I want to stand on the summits and smoke Cubans and feel the sun on my face for as long as I can. Walk on the Wall again. Climb the Tower. Ride the River. Stare at the Frescos. I want to sit in the garden and read one more good book. Most of all I want to sleep. I want to sleep like I slept when I was a boy. Give me that just one time. That’s why I won’t allow that punk out there to get the best of me, let alone the last of me.
“Funny thing you know, I used to be a real Boy Scout, strictly by the book, followed all the rules. Then this thing happens. My fiancée, she gets killed, murdered right in front of me. The guy I did it, the only way I could get him was to forget all the rules. It was a real crossroads for me. Had to choose which path to take. The thing is, I think it’s real important for you to know, the path I took, there wasn’t any rules. And the thing I realized was that sometimes, that’s okay.”