11 Question Challenge
RULES: Always post the rules. Answer the questions asked, then write 11 new ones. Tag 11 people to answer your questions, as well as the person who tagged you.
I was tagged by @lockandk3yfiction Thanks love! :)
1. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
2. What is the strangest thing you have ever done as a child?
Hm… this one’s tough. I used to dress my cat up in my doll clothes. Does that count? Oh, and I used to eat cat food as a toddler. So there’s that… Apparently I’ve been a crazy cat lady since my young years.
3. If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be?
That my dad and I would have a closer relationship, that he wouldn’t be so bitter over the past. Sucks losing out on a bunch of good memories because of childish pride.
4. Short-term (immediate) goals?
To graduate college with my BSN in nursing on May 10th!!
5. Long-term (later in life) goals?
To see the world, hopefully as a travel nurse, and complete my bucket list.
6. What do you think is your strongest attribute?
My leadership skills. I’ve always been a leader instead of a follower, and it feels good to be able to take charge and make changes.
7. Do you prefer snow, rain or sun?
All of them!! Snow on Christmas Day, rain on a cool Sunday afternoon so I can curl up with a good book, and sun all summer long! Best part of living in the Midwest is that you can have all of that in a week! ^.^
8. Favorite food?
Pizza. Hands down. Can have just about anything on a pizza.
9. Least favorite color?
Uh… maybe orange? I mean, I like all colors, but orange is the one I probably like the least. I mean, nothing even rhymes with it. How can you trust a color that doesn’t rhyme?
10. Who would you say is a good influence or role model in your life?
My godmother. She’s my mom’s cousin and they are troublemakers together. But besides how close she is to our family, she also suffered a brain aneurysm years ago and we were devastated by it. But not only did she make a full recovery as if it never happened, but she also was so blown away by the nurses who cared for her, she pursued her dream of being a nurse as well, in her 40′s with two young kids at home. She is now healthier, happier, and an amazing nurse - which is part of the reason why I went into nursing.
I always told myself I wasn’t smart enough to become a nurse - math and science had never been my strong suits - but I figured, hey, if a woman who had a brain aneurysm and two small kids at home can do it, then so can I.
11. What are five things you can do today or tomorrow to keep yourself happy?
- Go to the gym. A good workout always makes me feel better afterwards.
- Get ahead on my school work. Because procrastination has always been my downfall, and it’d be nice to be ahead for once.
- Get some writing done. I’ve been itching to write lately, but I just can’t figure out how to start the next chapter. Writing is a solace that takes me to another world.
- Drink some wine. Because wine is a girl’s best friend.
- Laugh. A lot. About everything and nothing. Laughter is good for the soul.
Aww! These questions were so fun! Thank you!
Now for my 11 Questions!
1. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
2. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
3. What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?
4. What do you do in your free time?
5. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?
6. Have you ever done anything adventurous; if so, what was it?
7. What is your truest ambition, the one you want the most?
8. What is your absolute favorite holiday?
9. Who in your life inspires you?
10. Have you ever traveled? If so, where?
11. What is your vice?
Hope these were okay! If you want, I tag: @iliveondaydreams @dreamer-of-the-wandering-suns @inukag-4ever @grapefruitwannabe @supertimetravelmiko @darlingdontletmego @jeanbeannie @wenchster @stoatsandweasels @lonestorm and anyone else who would like to do these :)