A Bridge To Greater Understanding Spread
A spread inspired by Wonder Woman
The Amazons were given to Mankind by Zues to act as a bridge to greater understanding, and to help them find peace among themselves. This spread is designed to help us achieve a greater understanding of ourselves, personally, so that we may be that bridge of greater understanding to others.
The world is full of evil, as evident by the daily news. But, this spread was made in hopes that it will help us better understand the world by understanding ourselves, and also remind us to stand in the gap when no one else will.
This, to me, means being woke. You see the injustices, the inequalities, the racism and division of the peoples in this world…
People are deserving, even if we think they are not. We must look past all of the injustices, all of the evil we witness, to continue forward - to be like Diana and do what we can, when we can.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
1. & 2. Bracelets of Submission
- A reminder of an injustice you have endured, and how it has strengthened you. How can you reach a greater understanding from these experiences?
3. Lasso of Truth
- A hard truth that you have hidden away from yourself that needs to be dealt with. Is there something holding you back from being courageous and keeping you from embracing your greater understanding?
4. Antiope’s Tiara
- How to bear the burdens that come with greater understanding. Being woke isn’t a walk in the park. The more you understand, the more burdens you bear. How can you best deal with your greater understanding?
5. The Shield
- How to do to shield yourself from negative influence. How can you keep all the negativity of the bad things happening in the world from throwing you in to despair?
6. The Sword
- An action that can be taken to provide the peace you wish to see in the world. Where and how do you begin to do more than you are doing now? How can you be a bridge to greater understanding for others?
7. The God-Killer
- A closer look at what it is you are truly fighting for. What are your convictions about peace and your greater understanding? Who would you be if you did not stand for what you believe in?
This spread is certainly not a call to arms, and by no means a call for violent acts. This spread is for shadow work and introspection. What you do with this spread is for your own musings and I do not take responsibility for any of your actions.
This is one of my original spreads. If you use this spread for any promotional services please credit me accordingly!