request: Imagine where Johnny tells Dally that he wants to get mean and tough like him –and Dal’s reaction? :)
“Johnny! Johnny, man, I’m talking to you.” Dally said as he chased after his friend. Johnny had just been let out of jail after been held over night but had been let off with a warning since he had a clean record.
“Well I ain’t listening, Dall.” Johnny said as he stuffed his hand in his pockets. Dally placed a hand on his shoulder and roughly forced him to stop. The two stared at each other for a moment before Dally pulled out a cigarette for himself. He was silent for a long moment and he looked pissed off. Johnny lit up a cigarette too looking annoyed.
“What so now you’re some tough guy? Some bad ass like me?”
“I wanna be like you. You know tough and hard. Nothing bothers you, man.”
“Hey look, you don’t wanna be like me, Johnny. That’s not a good way to be. I got screwed. You’re one of the good ones.”
“I got screwed too.” He snapped back.
“Yea and somehow you managed to not end up like me. Look I’m a real piece a shit. I know that, Johnny, and that’s how I like it. You are better than that and you are better than me and that’s how it should be. You are tough, man. You’re a good man in a fight and you don’t take crap from anybody. You put up with stuff at home that most people can’t even dream of but you’re still here. You are tough and you are badass. But you are nothing like me and you should never try to be. You don’t know what jail will do to someone like you.” Dally told Johnny firmly. Johnny just looked away from Dally and spoke.
“Hey it wasn’t so bad in there, Dall.”
Dally grabbed Johnny roughly be the front of his jacket. “Don’t say that. Don’t you ever say that. So help me if you ever wind up in that place again I’ll..” He stopped talking and shook his head looking incredibly angry. He kept walking with Johnny following him and smoked another cigarette before he had calmed down enough to speak again.
“Listen close, Johnny, because I will only ever say this one time. But I care about you, man. You’re my best friend.. or whatever.” he said cringing a bit at the words that had previously been foreign to his vocabulary. “I don’t want to see your life turn to shit. So whatever reason that you feel like you need to be tough like me for knock it off. If you have to we can.. talk about.. or whatever. But so help me, kid, if you wind yourself up in jail again.. Just don’t okay? I’m telling you this straight. You do not want to be like me. It ain’t no way to live. Promise me.”
“Alright..” Johnny muttered in defeat kicking the ground and not making eye contact.
“Alright?” Dally asked expectantly.
“I promise, man.”
“Alright..” Dally said looking relieved. “Now let’s go see the others. They’re worried about you, man.”
OKOKOKOKOKOKOK THIS IS GONN’ BE GOOD OR PROBABLY MEDIOCRE
- obviously robs stores but he doesn’t like to rob anything but convenient stores and food/grocery stores
- tried to have a partner once, they threw him under the bus so he prefers being the lone wolf
- once stuffed cold hot dogs and buns in his pants when he was young in New York and had to walk out like that
- every time he tried to steal something when he was younger he would blush
- literally his entire face would flush red and he would just walk out of the store wide eyed
- once, while in New York, tried to hot wire and steal a car but the owner caught him and it turned out to be someone from his gang that owned the car
- he doesn’t seem like the type to use a get away car he likes to run away from the scene and try his luck
- no matter how simple and how big the opportunity was he would never in a million years break outta the cooler
- he might get someone else to do it (bribe a prison guard or some shit) but wouldn’t do it himself physically
- he likes the rush of stealing but sometimes if the cashier was an elder nice guy or a young good looking proper clean girl (not greasy, not a snobby soc type) he would feel bad about stealing but forced himself to get over it
- likes to steal things for the gang mostly Johnny cause he feels bad they got nothing but he does it secretly
*walks up to a snack bar* hi, I'm really thirsty -
can I please -
- have a bottle of -
s t O P.
DID SOMEONE HERE JUST SAY SODA. sODA AS IN GREEK GOD COME TO LIFE. SODA AS IN BORN ON OCTOBER 8TH 1948. sODA AS IN THAT DUDE THAT'S 5'11”. SODA AS IN THE GUY THAT USED TO CRY OVER HIS HORSE NAMED MICKEY MOUSE. YOU MEAN SODA THAT LIKES HIS EGGS WITH GRAPE JELLY.
“ Nature’s first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf’s a flower, But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf, So Eden sank to grief. So dawn goes down to day, Nothing gold can stay. ”