Jacky hitherto knows of no other Use for Vacation Time but Study. He says that is the Recreation of his Mind, and he finds means sufficient for Exercise, every Day, to keep a well formed Body in good Health
Henry Laurens to Richard Clarke, in a letter dated August 25, 1770
Henry is pretty famous on Instagram and gets the whole group into it. Ronan texts like hell, Blue, Henry and Gansey start a hashtag about how handsome is Adam (#aDAMN), they all use the comments section as a group chat, and they miss Noah A LOT.
They all post (except Henry, ‘cause he is a Blogger™) poor quality pics sometimes, but hey, that’s what normal teenagers do.
S12 SPOILERS AHEAD. SCROLL QUICKLY OR RISK CERTAIN DOOM.
- I can’t even begin to break down everything that is right with the opening diner scene. The banter, their food orders, Dean giving Cass advice on how to hit on the waitress, this hunter, Mary laying down that Mom law.
- Did Cass just smell her to make sure she smelled like food?! #relatable
- “When do you get off?” “Whenever I can.” You fucking go you nasty woman.
- SCRIPT AND DIRECTING ON POINT.
- OMG the time cut scenes. 24 shout out!
- And now the badass macho cowboy march? THIS is the stuff that makes Supernatural.
- Whistling a harmless song always sounds so ominous. *thumbs up*
- Resistant to demon trap bullets and the knife? Who the fuck is this guy?
- *demon gets hit by car* *Tessalation laughs enough for others to be concerned*
- “Mom. What did you get us into?” #alsorelatable =P
- The cut back scenes and their titles are a great quirk in this episode.
- Mary, Mary, pants on fire, the situation you’ve put your kids in is dire.
- She names the British Men of Letters “Hobbits” in her phone. Bahahaha.
- Dean comforting Cass with fake confidence both hurts and fuels my soul.
- Well, jeez Crowley. No need to be so fatalistic. Cass has only been stabbed by a magic scepter by a yellow eyed demon. It’s really no biggie.
- “Touch me and I’ll kill you.” How I respond to anyone who tries to touch me. Except animals.
- I’m digging the Prince of Hell tie in to season ½ Azazel. They’re doing really well with bringing in/referencing past seasons in this one.
- *sings* MR. CROWLEEEEY. (Con shout out?)
- Lance of Michael. Yup. Sounds totally fine. (Although, where was this when Lucifer had risen both times? You know, when you wanted him dead? I feel like it might have come in handy.
- Yeah, pour that concrete into that plot hole! We’ve finally found out how Crowley became the King of Hell.
- Wait… Is that…? Regret and grief I just saw on your face, Crowley? For your friend, Feathers?
- Awwww. Lookit at the caring Crowley protecting his “allies.”
- “…one good liver between them…”
- CASS DO NOT SAY GOOD BYE IN THIS SWEET WAY. MY COLD TINY HEART IS GROWING AND IT HURTS.
- HE LOVES YOU I AM UGLY CRYING INSIDE. SOMEONE SAY IT BACK YOU BASTARDS.
- “We’re fighting for you, Cass.” “You’re family. We don’t leave family behind.” Sorry, Cass haters, but that’s the Winchester way of saying we love you too. Jump on board!
- The Western face off somehow belongs in this dramatic ass moment.
- Mary. Mama bear instinct. Ring a bell? Good thing your sons are badasses. love the face Sam makes when he kills a mother fucker.
- Rotting, angel rabies looks super uncomfortable.
- YAAAAAS CROWLEY! Try to tell me Crowley doesn’t care about them in his own twisted way. JUST TRY. *cue his normal flippant exit like he didn’t just save one of their lives*
- “Lets go home.” Yes. Home. The Winchesters, including Cass, have a home. Together. At the bunker. Home.
- Oooo. The reappearance of an ancient relic we’ve seen before. Me likey!