hc that back during their garrison days, and since keith didnt have much of anyone to go see during the holidays, matt pulls a ron weasley and stays for christmas and the two marathon all 23 star wars movies together.
and i say 23 bc considering voltron takes place in the future and disney wont let this fanchise die, im sure there’s going to be 23
- wow the COSTUMES
- so much hard work with the details so amazing
- tiny Anna and Elsa are literally 1000x more talented than I’ll ever be at anything
- SVEN HOLY JESUS
- props to that actor because walking on four legs for 2.5 hrs looks not fun
- Anna and Elsa are incredible singers
- first time in forever is BEAUTIFUL
- I may have cried
- I cried for a lot of the whole thing lmao
- Love is an Open Door with Anna and Hans is adorably awkward
- THE SFX WHen Elsa freaked out at the ball are incredible
- Kristoff is a beautiful man oh my
- and he can sing like an angel
- also paddie (who I always thought was pappy in the movie idk?) is RIPPED AF
- the trolls are now kinda avatar looking guys
- !Lesbian couple dancing!
- What do you know about love song by Anna and kristoff is AMAZING and so so cute
- LET IT GO
- WAS AN EXPERIENCE
- I can’t even describe how incredible it was holy moly
- Hygge was hilarious and sweet
- the Yoo-hoo big summer blowout guy is great
- also Olaf is seriously amazing
- he sounds exactly like josh gad and plays him with so much heart
- the scene where Anna is trying to find Elsa in the blizzard on the fjord is incredible
- the cast members form this icy wind and stop her from reaching Elsa sooner
- Elsa unfreezing is so wonderful
- Anna and Elsa singing love is an open door together at the end 💓
- everything was incredible, absolutely would recommend
- the new songs ahhhhhhhhh
I just realized Frozen and Moana both have sexy-positive empowering songs.
In Frozen: “Let It Go.” Beautiful young “Disney Princess” Elsa puts herself in a sparkly dress and sexily struts towards the camera singing about how empowered she feels.
In Moana: “Shiny.” The giant goddamn monster crab sings about how sparkly he is and literally “strut[s his] stuff” before the audience.
You’d think Moana would be the one to get a sexy-empowering
song since she’s the young, hot “Disney Princess,” but nope. She’s a
sexless badass, and it’s the giant goddamn (male) monster crab villain who
shakes his money-maker for all he’s worth.