- Depression nap at noon
- “I haven’t been to that class in 2 weeks lmao”
- sometimes ya just see ppl crying and that’s okay
- sometimes ya just see ppl napping and that’s okay
- DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG SOMEONE IS WALKING THEIR DOG ON CAMPUS THIS IS NOT A DRILL
- “Is it free?”
- “will there be free food?”
- profs walking in late, hungover in pajamas
- profs saying the fuck word and the freshies being surprised
- *prof walks in 15 minutes late* “y'all want some milk duds”
- a second Depression nap
- finding a lost temple in the middle of the campus gardens and using it as a study and napping spot
- seriously why has no one else found this spot
- accidentally getting locked into a building because you studied until 3am and you have to escape through a fire escape on the second floor
- Hammock Squad™
- witnessing a mental breakdown at least once a semester
- IHOP at 2am with the squad
- having to throw away your favorite water bottle because it smells like the alcohol you drank that one time you almost died on homecoming week
- the apartment 2 doors down is having a party and they saw you walking to get your mail and invited you and now you’re drunk and sitting on the floor with their dog
- The Weed Smell
- The First Crossfaded Experience
- everyone’s gay
- that one prof you become best friends with and ppl wonder if y'all are fuckin but in reality y'all are probably just chillin and watchin cowboy bebop or some shit
you can (not) redo || an ongoing NGE playlist “the infinite space, alternate realities, crippling voids, lonely young hearts, & apocalyptic skies.” ~ I. How by The Neighbourhood II. Asido by Purity Ring III. My Sister Says The Saddest Things by Grimes IV. Major Tom (Coming Home) by Shiny Toy Guns V. Earth Intruders by Björk VI. Clair de Lune by Flight Facilities VII. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen VIII. Sign of the Times by Harry Styles IX. Glory and Gore by Lorde X. Wrath of God by Crystal Castles XI. It’s Only (feat. Zyra) by ODESZA XII. Shine Acoustic (feat. Cate Ferris) by Nordic Giants XIII. Voyeur by Baths XIV. Decks Dark by Radiohead XV. Insane (feat. Moon Holiday) by Flume & many more. || ↝ listen
So back when Weirdmageddon 3 had just aired and I was still kinda figuring out what to do with myself after the end of Gravity Falls, I decided to put together a little personal project and edit together the last four episodes of the show into one big Gravity Falls movie. Dipper and Mabel vs. The Future, Weirdmageddon Part 1, Escape From Reality, and Take Back the Falls.
I basically spliced together the episodes by cutting out all of the unnecessary fades to back that would otherwise interrupt the flow, and doing some audio crossfade work to make sure the cuts weren’t jarring. What I created is (hopefully) seamless transitions between episodes that just look like normal angle cuts. To do this I had to sacrifice like one or two jokes (ex. “Oh no there’s Bill!! That’s what you guys were thinking right?”) but the payoff is something that’s actually really neat to watch.
I even then went so far as to edit the aspect ratio of the episodes to give it a more cinematic, film-like feeling.
^^^ Like that
The end result is 1 hour and 46 minutes of Gravity Falls goodness that I titled “Gravity Finale”.
And I never ever did anything with it, like, I think I told maybe one or two people about it.
But today I watched it and I was like “wow people would probably be interested in this, right????”
So, here I am. Giving you guys your very own link to watch Gravity Finale! Let me know what you guys think if you check it out, I’d love to hear how I did in editing a movie-like Gravity Falls experience ^^