When you a wrestling fangirl - Problem #3568578
Me: Now that Finn’s back, I am 100% all Bálor girl! 😍😍😍
Kenny Omega: Excuse me?! You see.. this is where you are wrong.
Marty Scurll: *evil laughs* WRONG! WutWut!
Matt Riddle: tss… Wrong, bro lol
Aleister Black: *creepy stare* …..
BT Gunn: Cheers dude (:
David Starr: *winks*
Adam Cole: *blows kiss*
Alex Gracie: *pulls his trunks down*
Zack Sabre Jr: *just appears*
so this creepy old dude is staring at me in this mcdonalds?? and you know what, ordinarily i’d feel super uncomfortable and eventually grab my stuff and go, but i made some goddamn new year’s resolutions not to tolerate this nonsense
so i am going to stare directly at him and stuff twenty fries at once into my facehole without breaking eye contact
1. How much is a Republic or Imperial credit worth in US dollars? That has never been clear to me.
2. How did Darth Maul survive being cut in half? He should not have survived that and don’t give me the whole ‘Spite kept him alive’ bit. That’s bullcrap right there. What kept him alive was dumbass force logic, stupid luck, and nothing else.
3. Who wrote the Jedi Code to include no attachments? Was it Spock? Was it a Jedi that recently lost a loved one? Or was it a joke made by the Sith that the Jedi took seriously?
4. Why is Yoda disturbed that Anakin is fearful? He’s 9, was previously a slave where people did Force Knows What to him, his only family is on a whole other planet, and they had been attacked by Maul before leaving the planet and now a bunch of creepy old dudes are staring at him. If he WASN’T scared I’d be concerned.
5. While we are on the subject of fear, isn’t fearing fear a fear? If I recall it even has a name: Phobophobia. This would mean that all ‘good’ Jedi break the no fear rule ALL THE TIME.
6. If the Republic is against slavery, how do they justify using slaves to fight their battles for them?
7. How does the Republic support a religious group that basically practices a form of slavery but without the buying and selling bit?
8. How could they support any group that takes newborns from their parents and raises them in a religion they did not choose along with training them to be soldiers and telling them not to have attachments?
9. What makes Dark Side abilities evil? I could see how they would be useful to a blind force user.