Cutaways of the bridge of the original and refitted Constitution Class USS Enterprise ….
1. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2254 - TOS pilot “The Cage”
2. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2265 - TOS era
3. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2271 - Star Trek: TMP
4. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) c.2285 - Star Trek II, Star Trek III
5. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) c.2286 - Star Trek IV - I would assume still the colour scheme of the USS Yorktown ….
6. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) c.2287 - Star Trek V
7. USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) c. 2293 - Star Trek VI
When I was a kid I had this book and studied all the cool floor plans and ship layouts in detail. It’s written as if Mr Scott created an owners manual for the Refit Constitution Class. I recently purchased a new copy of it on Ebay.
Star Trek III: The Search For Spock failed USS Excelsior transwarp test gifs.
BTW, the transwarp experiment didn’t fail; it was just sabotaged by Scotty. Do you suppose that, after the Enterprise D crew rescued him from the Jenolan, Scotty returned the chips and Starfleet finally got transwarp?