4. Song you listened to? Avril Lavigne - Give You What You Like
5. Time you cried? Yesterday.
6. Dated someone twice? Yes but I learnt my lesson - exes are just that for a reason.
7. Kissed someone and regretted it? No.
8. Been cheated on? Yes.
9. Lost someone special? Indeed I have. Multiple times.
10. Been depressed? Of course. I’m only human.
11. Gotten drunk and thrown up? Turning twenty this week and I’ve never been drunk. Been tipsy, though.
Favorite colors 12. Black. But that’s more of a shade… 13. Green 14. Silver (Any H.P fans noticing a pattern?)
in the last year, have you… 15. Made new friends? Yes.
16. Fallen out of love? I thought I was in love and then realised it was more of an ideal, so does that count?
17. Laughed until you cried? Yes. Best kind of laughter I know.
18. Found out someone was talking about you? Yes. Wished I hadn’t, too. Some things are best left unknown.
19. Met someone who changed you? Yes.
20. Found out who your friends are? Yes. I had to learn, quickly.
21. Kissed someone on your facebook list? Yes. But I met them at a house party the night we kissed.
general 22. how many of your Facebook friends do you know in real life? Most.
23. Do you have any pets? Two kitties. I did have four, but uhm… Well. They died. Still miss them. Always will.
24. Do you want to change your name? Already have. Last year, in fact, I changed my entire name.
25. What did you do for your last birthday? Had a normal day. I’m not one for birthdays so I ate cake, opened presents, spent money, and then just chilled out by myself in my room.
26. What time did you wake up? Noon.
27. What were you doing at midnight last night? Calming myself from a nightmare before I slept again.
28. Name something you can’t wait for: The day I step off a plane and smell Japanese air for the first time. That image, though unknown, is pushing me through what has to be done in order to achieve what it is that I want most of all.
29. When was the last time you saw your mom? Sitting with her now.
31. What are you listening to right now? Various gaming noises from this Beta my parents are playing together.
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? No.
33. Something that is getting on your nerves? Nothing. I’ve tuned out what my parents are playing… Usually that irritates me. Hell, just the name irritates me.
34. Most visited website? Tumblr. Obviously.
35. Hair color? Dark brown.
36. Long or short hair? Long.
37. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes. But he’s fictional.
38. What do you like about yourself? My imagination.
39. Piercings: Ears.
40. Blood type: No idea.
41. Nickname: Eri, Eri-Eri, Eri-chan (my thirteen year old sister), and other variations of the name, ‘Erika’.
42. relationship status: Single. Mentally married to Sebastian Michaelis.
43. Zodiac: Cancer. Not that I pay any attention to star signs. It seems very wishy-washy to me.
44. Pronouns: Tbh I don’t care - I’m human and that’s as far as I bother to go. If you really want an answer though, she/her.
45. Favorite tv show: Game Of Thrones or Hannibal. All the dark ones.
46. Tattoos: One. Got it a year and a half ago. Still in love with it.
47. Right or left handed: Used to be left when I was little but I got bored one day and started writing in my other hand, so… Right.
48. Surgery: Yeah. Endoscopy last year that led to me being diagnosed with Coeliacs Disease. Yay.
49. piercing: Ears.
50. Sport: Marathoning a TV show.
51. Vacation: Been to Scotland twice, Wales once, explored England a few times. I’ve got all my ‘somedays’ stored up.
52. Pair of trainers: Prefer boots.
53. Eating: Yoghurt covered cranberries.
54. drinking: Coffee. It’s 8 PM but time is an illusion so I’ll enjoy my coffee.
55. I’m about to: Write.
56. Waiting for? Sebastian Michaelis to cross into this plane of existence and stay with me.
57. Want? Too many things.
58. Get married? No. Why would I waste thousands of pounds just for a few hours of extravagancy in exchange for a piece of paper legally binding me to another human? I’d rather buy books and coffee. Maybe some wine, too.
59. Career? Teacher.
60. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
61. Lips or eyes? Eyes.
62. Shorter or taller? Don’t care.
63. Older or younger? Older.
64. Nice arms or nice stomach? Arms.
65. Hook up or relationship? Neither. I’d rather be left alone with a book and a cup of coffee or tea.
66. Troublemaker or hesitant: Hesitant.
67. Kissed a stranger: No. We met each other about an hour before at a house party (same guy I mentioned earlier).
68. Drank hard liquor: I tried my dad’s whiskey… Didn’t like it.
69. Lost glasses/contact lenses: Nope. Got near perfect vision.
70. Turned someone down: Yes.
71. Sex on the first date? Sex never, thanks.
72. Broken someone’s heart: Yes. Had mine shattered in return, so.
73. Had your heart broken: Yup.
74. Been arrested: No.
75. Cried when someone died: Well, yeah.
76. fallen for a friend: Thought I did. Turned out it was an ideal. Never fallen for anyone who’s not fictional.
do you believe in… 77. Yourself? Usually.
78. Miracles? No.
79. Love at first sight? Yes. Happened with me and my previous kitty, who I’ve posted about many times. I still miss him… Oh, you meant romantically? No.
80. Santa Claus? No.
81. Kiss on the first date? No.
82. Angels? No.
other 83. Current best friend’s name: Wouldn’t you like to know?
84. Eye color: Hazel.
85. Favorite movie: Mary Reilly or the 2014 live action Black Butler.