NEW VIDEO: “10 Year Surprise Reaction” - today marks one entire decade at the same job - i thought i was going to celebrate by reacting to my first video, but little did i know, my team put together this little surprise for me instead. my heart bursts! reblog to help me celebrate <3
I’ve been trying to stay silent on fan drama but I’m getting really fed the fuck up with the way some of you act like you own the celebrities you like and how you interact with them on their posts and their families and significant others posts so i’m gonna post a friendly little guide so we can treat these people like human beings! cause for some fucking reason y'all forgot that celebrities are human beings too! whom just happen to be in the spotlight but that DOES NOT EQUAL you can disrespect them!
- If you’re gonna make a username, please don’t make it something embarrassing or even REMOTELY close to that actors handle with the same icon and go around impersonating them. It’s not cute, it’s super disrespectful. If you do this i’m done being nice I will report you.
- Second on that topic, keep your arguments, weird fetishes, disgusting thoughts off of their comments, a lot of celebrities actually run their own accounts and have to read this shit. Imagine for a second how you think they’d feel reading something disgusting about themselves or how you want them to sexually touch you! STOP THAT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! These are real people who have feelings and shit like that no one needs to read, keep it in your pants.
- Third, DO NOT TAG THEM IN EROTIC FAN ART! Again, these celebrities have fucking feelings and it’s disrespectful to tag them in lewd acts, like come on guys, have some sense of decency.
- DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT START ARGUMENTS ON THEIR POSTS! Again, these people have fucking eyes and can fucking read! The last thing they need to do scrolling through the comments is have to read a random argument about their personal life, such as who they are dating (which i’ve seen), what their life choices may be (which i’ve seen), basically, if you’re thinking about starting shit on someone else’s post. DONT! Imagine for a second how they would think about you arguing on their post.
-If you can’t respect a celebrities choices, which spoiler alert don’t affect you, then you aren’t a good fan. Sorry! you can’t go around saying shitty things on their friends and families posts. It’s not ok, it will never be ok and thinking you know how the celebrity would react is also wrong.
- Essentially to beat a dead horse, treat people the way you would like to be treated, regardless of status in life, everyone deserves respect and kindness and enough of this bullshit I don’t want to have to ever repeat this argument again.