Cauliflower Crust Pizza!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded cheese OR 1/3 cup goat cheese
- salt, oregano
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar (optional)
1. Rice the cauliflower using a blender/food processor or a cheese grater.
2. Boil about 1 inch of water in a pan and add in cauliflower and let it cook for 4 minutes.
3. Use a sieve to drain off excess water. Using a kitchen towel, wrap cauliflower tightly to wring out as much excess water as possible.
4. In medium bowl, add cauliflower, egg, cheese, and seasonings. (And red wine vinegar if using) Mix well.
5. Using parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, form the mix into your pizza crust. Try and keep the crust ½"-1" thick.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until crust is slightly browned. Remove crust, add toppings, then bake for additional 10-15 minutes.
I really enjoyed this recipe; the crust isn’t sturdy enough to pick up a slice, but the flavors and texture are nice. Grab a fork and dig in!